- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 20 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Baking soda is used in many home remedies. But some of us use it only for baking purposes. In many places, baking soda is used as a remedy for treating stomach issues. Some even use it for cleaning teeth.
Also Read: Does Hypnosis Cure Erectile Dysfunction?
It can be used even for many other purposes. In fact its a good antacid and can sure acid reflux. It can effectively neutralise the acid in the stomach.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Dermatitis
It also contains antiseptic properties. It can kill bacteria, fungi, mold and many other parasites. It can also soothe sore throat and cure cough. But of course, you need to first consult a doctor before using it as a remedy. But here are some of its uses.
Mix a pinch of baking soda in 3 teaspoons of water and gargle. Do this thrice a day to cure sore throat.
Acidic environment inside the body can favour bacterial growth. Baking soda water can help your body handle the bacterial growth well.
Gout could occur if uric acid levels are high in your blood. Drinking baking soda water can help bring the levels of uric acid down.
Gargling baking soda water can help protect your teeth. You can also use baking soda to whiten your teeth.
If you experience pain due to stomach acids, then you can mix a spoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink it.
Balancing PH Levels
If the acid levels in your body are high, you can consume a cup of water in which half a teaspoon of baking soda is added. This can balance the pH levels.
Those who suffer from UTI can consume a glass of water in which a spoon of baking soda is mixed. This may provide some relief.
Mix a few drops of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of baking soda and soak yourself in the water. This will detox you and also reduce your body pains.