- 13 min ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 50 min ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 1 hr ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 2 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- Finance ITI FPO Deadline Extended; Price Band Revised
- News Old love relight: Gujarat man, woman who eloped weeks ahead of their kids marriage return home
- Movies Chunky Panday Reacts To Daughter Ananya's Comment On Him Never Starring In A Karan Johar Film
- Sports Alastair Cook, Ricky Skerritt appointed to MCC's World Cricket Committee
- Technology OnePlus Concept One Finally Coming To India On February 8
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Baking soda is used in many home remedies. But some of us use it only for baking purposes. In many places, baking soda is used as a remedy for treating stomach issues. Some even use it for cleaning teeth.
Also Read: Does Hypnosis Cure Erectile Dysfunction?
It can be used even for many other purposes. In fact its a good antacid and can sure acid reflux. It can effectively neutralise the acid in the stomach.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Dermatitis
It also contains antiseptic properties. It can kill bacteria, fungi, mold and many other parasites. It can also soothe sore throat and cure cough. But of course, you need to first consult a doctor before using it as a remedy. But here are some of its uses.
Mix a pinch of baking soda in 3 teaspoons of water and gargle. Do this thrice a day to cure sore throat.
Acidic environment inside the body can favour bacterial growth. Baking soda water can help your body handle the bacterial growth well.
Gout could occur if uric acid levels are high in your blood. Drinking baking soda water can help bring the levels of uric acid down.
Gargling baking soda water can help protect your teeth. You can also use baking soda to whiten your teeth.
If you experience pain due to stomach acids, then you can mix a spoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink it.
Balancing PH Levels
If the acid levels in your body are high, you can consume a cup of water in which half a teaspoon of baking soda is added. This can balance the pH levels.
Those who suffer from UTI can consume a glass of water in which a spoon of baking soda is mixed. This may provide some relief.
Mix a few drops of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of baking soda and soak yourself in the water. This will detox you and also reduce your body pains.