- 6 hrs ago Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- 7 hrs ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 9 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 12 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Raqesh Bapat Says 'I Love You' To Shamita Shetty, Leaves Her Speechless With His Confession
- News Over 77 crore Covid vaccines doses administered so far: Govt
- Sports With dressing room drifting away, Kohli quits T20 captaincy but it might not safeguard 50-over leadership
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
We keep coming across a lot of articles and information about cancer and every time we read them, we cannot help but be filled with anxiety. Well, did you know that there are some types of cancers that can be cured quite easily?
Yes, it is true! Normally, when we hear about cancer, and we feel that is one of the most dangerous diseases that can affect a man and that once a person is affected with cancer, it is the end of his/her world.
However, many people are not aware of the fact that there are certain types of cancers that are easily curable, with proper treatment and care.
With the advancement in medical sciences, the awareness being created among people about cancer, easily available medicines, etc., certain types of cancers can be cured well, if they are detected in the early stages.
It is important for people to be aware of certain facts about cancer, so that they can take the necessary precautions!
So, here is a list of cancers that can be cured easily, have a look.
1. Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the easiest cancers to treat and cure, as there are effective tests and treatment options that can detect the disease quickly, and treatment can be started before the cancerous cells start to spread!
2. Breast Cancer
A research study has opined that when detected in the early stages, if the size of the tumour in the breast is less than that of a peanut, breast cancer can be treated and cured rather easily.
3. Testicular Cancer
If testicular cancer is detected in the early stages, and it has not spread to the other parts yet, chemotherapy can be very effective in completely treating this type of cancer.
4. Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer-related tumours in men grow and spread at a very slow rate, so when detected early, they can be effectively treated with radiation therapy.
As melanoma, or skin cancer, appears externally, it is easy to spot, so treatment can be sought immediately, and hence melanoma has a higher survival rate in comparison to many types of cancers.
6. Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Normally, most forms of lymphoma do not respond well to the treatment; however, Hodgkin's lymphoma is very much curable and the survival rate of the patients is more than 90%!
7. Thyroid Cancer
Papillary cancer is the most common type of cancer that affects the thyroid gland, and the tumours in this type of a cancer can grow slowly, so it can be treated effectively with radiation therapy.