Have you ever been in a situation in which you are confident that you have prepared quite well for an important exam, but when you start to write the answers, you feel that you can't remember many points?
Well, most of us have been there and that experience can be a very frustrating one! Having problems remembering things can hamper a person's quality of life to a great extent.
Good memory works in favour of a person at every step in his/her life, be it at school, work, daily activities and so on.
As we all know, the brain regulates memory. Memory is nothing but a process in which the information perceived by our brain is stored and retrieved, through the neurons.
Memory aids in many cognitive processes such as learning, skill development, recognition, conscience, behavioural patterns, etc.
So, when a person's memory is weakened, his/her cognitive process is affected, this in turn comes in the way of all the other brain-related developmental functions.
To have an enhanced memory, one needs to make sure that the brain is getting enough nutrients.
If you are looking for a natural way to nourish your brain and boost your memory, then you can try this powerful homemade drink!
Also Read: 30 Foods For A Strong Memory
Recipe To Prepare The Drink
Ingredients Required :
- Tomato Juice - 3 tablespoons
- Spinach Juice - 3 tablespoons
- Olive Oil - 1 tablespoon
As tomato is rich in an enzyme called lycopene, which is a potent antioxidant, it oxygenates the brain cells and combats memory loss and can even prevent conditions like moods swings and dementia.
Also, spinach is packed with folate and vitamin E, which stimulate the brain to produce healthy cells, thereby improving the cognitive functions like memory and learning skills.
Olive oil is yet another natural memory-enhancing ingredient that promotes healthy flow of blood into the brain and improves your memory to a considerable extent.
Method To Prepare This Drink :
- Add a few pieces of freshly chopped tomatoes and some spinach leaves in a blender and blend them separately.
- Add some water in the blender, if required, and grind both the ingredients well separately, until a juice is obtained.
- Now, add the suggested amount of all the ingredients into a glass, including olive oil.
- Mix it well, your drink is now ready for consumption.
- Drink this every morning, on an empty stomach, for a month.