- 4 hrs ago Ram Mandir Bhoomi Poojan: Narendra Modi Lays The First Brick And Says It’s A Golden Day
- 4 hrs ago 7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Psyllium Husk (Isabgol) You Should Know
- 6 hrs ago We Are Sure You Would Want To Bookmark Dia Mirza’s Cotton Muslin Jamdani Saree
- 6 hrs ago Grooming Kit For Women: 10 Products That Are Absolute Essentials
- News Beirut explosion: Death toll rises to 113; Two-week state of emergency declared
- Finance Reliance Industries Now Second Leading Brand Globally Only After Apple Inc
- Sports Tim Macdonald appointed as England women's new senior assistant coach
- Movies Aly Goni Opens Up About His Decision To Resume Work Amid The Ongoing COVID-19 Crisis
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Unveiled With Active Noise Cancellation; Worthy Upgrade?
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2020: Hyundai Creta Outsells Kia Seltos For Third Month In A Row
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
If you or someone you know has been suffering from varicose veins for a while now, then you might be looking for an alternate remedy that can help you treat it. Well, did you know that there is one potent home remedy that can help you?
Well, any disorder, be it major or minor, can affect a person's life to a great extent in a negative way, as any ailment can make a person weak and uncomfortable.
Even a mild flu can make a person feel sick and uneasy, so you can imagine what it would be like to suffer from a disorder that can take ages to get better.
Varicose veins is one such disease in which the symptoms may take a long time to heal.
Varicose veins is a condition in which the veins of the body abnormally dilate or enlarge and are filled with excess amount of blood; the skin in the area appears to be raised and also bruised.
So, here is an excellent home remedy that can help treat varicose veins; have a look!
Recipe To Prepare The Remedy
Ingredients Required :
- Grape Seed Oil - 3 tablespoons
- Jojoba Oil - 3 tablespoons
This natural remedy to reduce varicose veins has the ability to treat and reduce the symptoms of this ailment, within about a month, when used regularly.
You must note that, along with this remedy, you must also exercise for an hour every day and get massages done regularly.
The mixture of jojoba oil and grape seed oil comes with a powerful anti-inflammatory property that can reduce inflammation and the swelling of veins, thus treating varicose veins effectively.
In addition, this home remedy for varicose veins can also help reduce the accumulation of excess blood in the veins, thus easing the redness.
Method To Prepare And Use The Remedy :
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients into a small pan and heat them up.
- Now collect the mixture of oils in a cup.
- Apply the mixture on to the affected area and massage gently for at least 20 minutes.
- Leave the oil on overnight.
- Repeat this process at least once a day, for a month.