- Movies Ananya Panday: I've A Chaska For Doing Stunts, Want To Do A Full-Fledged Action Film Soon
- News COVID-19: Uttar Pradesh becomes first state to conduct 1 crore tests
- Technology How To Get Free Bose QC35 II Headphones With Google Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5?
- Sports Rajasthan Royals failed to adapt to a slow pitch: Robin Uthappa
- Education RBSE 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared
- Automobiles Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 44.90 Lakh
- Finance PMI: India's Factory Activity Expands At Fastest Rate In 8 Years In Sept
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
If you or someone you know has been suffering from varicose veins for a while now, then you might be looking for an alternate remedy that can help you treat it. Well, did you know that there is one potent home remedy that can help you?
Well, any disorder, be it major or minor, can affect a person's life to a great extent in a negative way, as any ailment can make a person weak and uncomfortable.
Even a mild flu can make a person feel sick and uneasy, so you can imagine what it would be like to suffer from a disorder that can take ages to get better.
Varicose veins is one such disease in which the symptoms may take a long time to heal.
Varicose veins is a condition in which the veins of the body abnormally dilate or enlarge and are filled with excess amount of blood; the skin in the area appears to be raised and also bruised.
So, here is an excellent home remedy that can help treat varicose veins; have a look!
Recipe To Prepare The Remedy
Ingredients Required :
- Grape Seed Oil - 3 tablespoons
- Jojoba Oil - 3 tablespoons
This natural remedy to reduce varicose veins has the ability to treat and reduce the symptoms of this ailment, within about a month, when used regularly.
You must note that, along with this remedy, you must also exercise for an hour every day and get massages done regularly.
The mixture of jojoba oil and grape seed oil comes with a powerful anti-inflammatory property that can reduce inflammation and the swelling of veins, thus treating varicose veins effectively.
In addition, this home remedy for varicose veins can also help reduce the accumulation of excess blood in the veins, thus easing the redness.
Method To Prepare And Use The Remedy :
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients into a small pan and heat them up.
- Now collect the mixture of oils in a cup.
- Apply the mixture on to the affected area and massage gently for at least 20 minutes.
- Leave the oil on overnight.
- Repeat this process at least once a day, for a month.