- 29 min ago Daily Horoscope, 07 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan's Natural Skincare Ingredient Is A God Given! 2 Ways You Can Use It!
- 11 hrs ago Experimental Breath Test To Detect Lung Cancer: Read About The Latest Scientific Development
- 12 hrs ago 3 Best Nutritional Supplements For Treating Hair Loss
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Goncalo Ramos nets a hattrick as Portugal win 6-1 to book quarterfinal berth
- News Delhi MCD Election Results 2022 LIVE: Will AAP end BJP's 15-year rule? Counting at 8 am
- Finance ICICI Securities Recommends Buy This Multibagger Midcap Engineering Stock, Sees Robust Gains
- Travel Unbelievable Things You Never Knew About Matterhorn Mountain
- Movies Pawan Kalyan’s Next: Fans Demand Makers To Rope In Anirudh Ravichander To Compose Music
- Education UPSC Mains 2022 Results Declared, 2079 Candidates qualified for Interview
- Automobiles Top 3 Crowd-Pullers At The India Bike Week 2022 – 822cc Himalayan & More
- Technology Realme UI 4.0 To Debut On December 8 In India: List Of Eligible Devices
If you or someone you know has been suffering from varicose veins for a while now, then you might be looking for an alternate remedy that can help you treat it. Well, did you know that there is one potent home remedy that can help you?
Well, any disorder, be it major or minor, can affect a person's life to a great extent in a negative way, as any ailment can make a person weak and uncomfortable.
Even a mild flu can make a person feel sick and uneasy, so you can imagine what it would be like to suffer from a disorder that can take ages to get better.
Varicose veins is one such disease in which the symptoms may take a long time to heal.
Varicose veins is a condition in which the veins of the body abnormally dilate or enlarge and are filled with excess amount of blood; the skin in the area appears to be raised and also bruised.
So, here is an excellent home remedy that can help treat varicose veins; have a look!
Recipe To Prepare The Remedy
Ingredients Required :
- Grape Seed Oil - 3 tablespoons
- Jojoba Oil - 3 tablespoons
This natural remedy to reduce varicose veins has the ability to treat and reduce the symptoms of this ailment, within about a month, when used regularly.
You must note that, along with this remedy, you must also exercise for an hour every day and get massages done regularly.
The mixture of jojoba oil and grape seed oil comes with a powerful anti-inflammatory property that can reduce inflammation and the swelling of veins, thus treating varicose veins effectively.
In addition, this home remedy for varicose veins can also help reduce the accumulation of excess blood in the veins, thus easing the redness.
Method To Prepare And Use The Remedy :
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients into a small pan and heat them up.
- Now collect the mixture of oils in a cup.
- Apply the mixture on to the affected area and massage gently for at least 20 minutes.
- Leave the oil on overnight.
- Repeat this process at least once a day, for a month.
- disorders cureVaricose Veins: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- prenatalWhat Causes Varicose Veins During Pregnancy And How To Prevent It
- disorders cureTaapsee Pannu Got Varicose Veins Removed: Natural Remedies To Treat It
- disorders cureIncredible Ingredient To Cure Varicose Veins!
- wellnessWhat Causes Spider Veins?
- disorders cureAre Varicose Veins Troubling You A Lot? Here Are 15 Herbal Remedies You Can Try
- wellnessAmazing Health Benefits of Gotu Kola Leaf
- wellnessPainful Varicose Veins Treatment
- prenatalDeep Vein Thrombosis During Pregnancy
- hair careHow To Use Jojoba Oil For Hair Care?
- skin careJojoba Oil: Benefits & Ways To Use For Skin & Hair
- skin careDIY Beard Oil Recipe To Keep Your Beard Soft & Sleek!