- 4 min ago December Festivals 2021: Not Just Christmas, Here Is A List Of Auspicious Days In This Month
- 12 hrs ago 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- 13 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Sale 2021: From Smart TV to AC, Get Upto 50% Off On Cool Home Appliances
- 16 hrs ago Chhorii Promotions: Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Stunning In Her Indigo-Blue And Ivory Outfits
- Movies Akhanda Twitter Review: 10 Tweets You Should Read Before Watching The Nandamuri Balakrishna Starrer!
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Automobiles Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
If you or someone you know has been suffering from varicose veins for a while now, then you might be looking for an alternate remedy that can help you treat it. Well, did you know that there is one potent home remedy that can help you?
Well, any disorder, be it major or minor, can affect a person's life to a great extent in a negative way, as any ailment can make a person weak and uncomfortable.
Even a mild flu can make a person feel sick and uneasy, so you can imagine what it would be like to suffer from a disorder that can take ages to get better.
Varicose veins is one such disease in which the symptoms may take a long time to heal.
Varicose veins is a condition in which the veins of the body abnormally dilate or enlarge and are filled with excess amount of blood; the skin in the area appears to be raised and also bruised.
So, here is an excellent home remedy that can help treat varicose veins; have a look!
Recipe To Prepare The Remedy
Ingredients Required :
- Grape Seed Oil - 3 tablespoons
- Jojoba Oil - 3 tablespoons
This natural remedy to reduce varicose veins has the ability to treat and reduce the symptoms of this ailment, within about a month, when used regularly.
You must note that, along with this remedy, you must also exercise for an hour every day and get massages done regularly.
The mixture of jojoba oil and grape seed oil comes with a powerful anti-inflammatory property that can reduce inflammation and the swelling of veins, thus treating varicose veins effectively.
In addition, this home remedy for varicose veins can also help reduce the accumulation of excess blood in the veins, thus easing the redness.
Method To Prepare And Use The Remedy :
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients into a small pan and heat them up.
- Now collect the mixture of oils in a cup.
- Apply the mixture on to the affected area and massage gently for at least 20 minutes.
- Leave the oil on overnight.
- Repeat this process at least once a day, for a month.