Almost all bodily functions require enough water. In fact, water is the greatest healer and lack of water is the first invitation to ill health.
Many studies say that water can detoxify your system better than any juice. The reason is simple: water can flush out garbage!
Also Read: These 12 Foods Are Cancer Killers!
None of us really seem to care about the minimum recommended intake of water. We need more than 3 litres a day but seldom do we drink that much.
Gradually, certain health issues like indigestion, dullness, constipation and headaches start off as a result of dehydration. The quality of your skin becomes poor and accumulation of toxic wastes may burden your system.
Also Read: 7 Foods Not To Eat When Immunity Is Low
In such a situation, what happens if you drink a gallon of water a day? Read on...
After the first week, your bowel movements tend to greatly improve. Your digestion becomes smoother and issues like constipation might cease naturally.
Urine would be clear and your kidneys start performing well after getting enough of hydration support from water. Yes, your kidneys too need water.
In some cases, skin breakouts may occur. But this could be due to the flushing out of toxins from the body. You don't need to panic or try any skin lotions at that time as your skin naturally becomes better with time.
Routine headaches will disappear. Your head tends to become clear and alert. Cloudy and confused states would minimise gradually.
As water tends to lubricate the joints too, stiffness will be gone. If you are ageing, you need more water to lubricate your joints.
Skin and complexion tend to improve. Dark circles under eyes might fade out gradually. You will be happy with your skin quality.
The problem of cellulite could fade out. As your skin feels soft and clear, you will feel more confident.
You tend to eat less due to the high intake of water and this could reduce your weight a bit. So, even your weight loss goals can be effortless with more water intake.
- Here Are Some Tips To Stay Healthy During Floods
- These Veggies Help In Curbing Bowel Cancer, Study Reveals
- 5 Lesser-known Reasons Why You Always Catch A Cold
- Gastroparesis: A Mysterious Stomach Disorder You Should Know Of
- Is Mayonnaise Good For Your Health?
- When Is The Best Time To Drink Green Tea?
- 10 Common Types Of Depression & Their Symptoms
- Mediclaim Insurance Policy – What You Should Know
- Why Is Genetic Counselling Gaining Importance?
- Pressure Ulcers: Causes, Symptoms, Stages And Treatment
- These Eco-friendly Alternatives To Plastic Items Can Protect Your Health
- Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Vascular Dementia