Almost all bodily functions require enough water. In fact, water is the greatest healer and lack of water is the first invitation to ill health.
Many studies say that water can detoxify your system better than any juice. The reason is simple: water can flush out garbage!
Also Read: These 12 Foods Are Cancer Killers!
None of us really seem to care about the minimum recommended intake of water. We need more than 3 litres a day but seldom do we drink that much.
Gradually, certain health issues like indigestion, dullness, constipation and headaches start off as a result of dehydration. The quality of your skin becomes poor and accumulation of toxic wastes may burden your system.
Also Read: 7 Foods Not To Eat When Immunity Is Low
In such a situation, what happens if you drink a gallon of water a day? Read on...
After the first week, your bowel movements tend to greatly improve. Your digestion becomes smoother and issues like constipation might cease naturally.
Urine would be clear and your kidneys start performing well after getting enough of hydration support from water. Yes, your kidneys too need water.
In some cases, skin breakouts may occur. But this could be due to the flushing out of toxins from the body. You don't need to panic or try any skin lotions at that time as your skin naturally becomes better with time.
Routine headaches will disappear. Your head tends to become clear and alert. Cloudy and confused states would minimise gradually.
As water tends to lubricate the joints too, stiffness will be gone. If you are ageing, you need more water to lubricate your joints.
Skin and complexion tend to improve. Dark circles under eyes might fade out gradually. You will be happy with your skin quality.
The problem of cellulite could fade out. As your skin feels soft and clear, you will feel more confident.
You tend to eat less due to the high intake of water and this could reduce your weight a bit. So, even your weight loss goals can be effortless with more water intake.
- Athletes Should Substitute Sports Drink With This Healthier Option!
- What Are Fructans? Foods To Have On A Low Fructan Diet
- Combat Diabetes With These Diets And Superfoods
- 9 Common Genetic Disorders
- 10 Aphrodisiac Foods For Men
- Top Heart Healthy Recipes | Low-Cholesterol Recipes | Easy Healthy Recipes
- 9 Best Teas That Combat Insomnia
- How Does Salmonella Bacteria Get Into Eggs
- How To Boost Your Sperm Count Naturally?
- These Are The 10 Exotic Superfoods For Women
- Here's How To Identify If Your Period Cramps Are Abnormal
- Pegan Diet: All You Need To Know About The New Fad
- The Ultimate Tea Guide: The 4 Different Types Of Tea And Their Benefits