- 2 hrs ago National Cancer Survivors Day (7 June): Stomach Cancer Causes, Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention
- 3 hrs ago Kajol, Dia Mirza And Other B-Town Divas Give Dupatta Goals To Beat The Heat This Summer
- 5 hrs ago World Environment Day 2020: What The Fashion Industry Has Done To The Environment!
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 05 June 2020
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Spoke About Salman Khan-Shah Rukh Khan’s UGLY FIGHT At Her Birthday Party In 2008
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite With S-Pen Included Coming Soon To India
- News SC admits plea seeking cap on fees to be charged for COVID-19 patients
- Sports Three left backs Leicester City should target if they lose Chilwell
- Finance Vodafone Idea Climbs 132% In A Month; Re-Enters Top 100 Valued Firms Club
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 Recharge Electric SUV Being Evaluated For Indian Market
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
Do you want to know the tips for good eyes? Eyes are one of the most prized organs of your body. Some people are really blessed with an excellent eye sight and they do not have to worry much about it.
However, some people have a weak eye sight from the beginning and it keeps deteriorating with the passage of time. If you take regular care of your eyes prior to its waning, you can avoid the weakening of your eye sight in a later stage. There is a plethora of natural ways to get good eye sight.
By eating a healthy and nutritious diet and performing regular eye exercises ensure you an excellent eye sight. In today’s busy life you may not have enough time to take good care of your eyes. However by following some simple natural ways to get good eye sight can really help you improve your vision:
A Healthy Diet Is A Must For Good Eyes
One of the most valuable tips for good eyes is eating healthy. A healthy diet which comprises an abundance of vegetables and fresh fruits genuinely helps to enhance your eye sight naturally.
Apart from these you should also consume the right vitamins to improve your eye health. Vitamin A, Vitamin C and E all are very vital for a good eye sight. Carrots are antioxidants and are a brilliant source of nutrients which are excellent for your eye sight.
Do Eye Exercises For Good Eye Sight
Performing regular eye exercise is one of the top tips for good eyes. Eye exercises reinforce your eyes and enhance your vision naturally.
Making a habit to do eye exercises on a daily basis will not only help you attain a better eye sight quickly but it can also help you get rid of your glasses or contact lenses. Following are some simple steps to enlighten you about eye exercises:
1. Prepare Your Eyes
Rub your palms and then place them on your eyes. Keep your hands for about 5-10 seconds on your eyes and then repeat this process. You must do this act before doing any type of eye exercise.
2. Roll Your Eyes
Spinning your eyes is the easiest eye exercise. Start with rolling your eye balls and see as distant as you can. Then gaze downwards. Repeat this process about ten times. Then, look both sides for ten times.
Thereafter, stare in both diagonal directions. Eventually, spin your eyes in counter clockwise movement for about 10 times, then switch the movement and start rolling your eyes in clockwise direction.
After exercising massage your eyes first in a clockwise movement and then change it to a counter-clockwise movement. After exercise and massage, again rub both your palms to apply heat onto your eyes. If your eyes feel tired, give them rest by closing them for some time.
3. Give Rest To Your Eyes
Taking short breaks from your regular work and giving rest to your eyes is one of the best tips for good eyes. Your eyes get strained sometimes especially when your work involves sitting in front of a computer whole day.
Take short breaks by simply shutting your eyes for a minute or take your eyes off the screen for some time. Getting 8 hours of sleep also ensures a good eye sight. Well-rested eyes can really make your eye sight better naturally.