- 7 min ago Signs Of A Toxic Work Environment; How To Deal With It?
- 39 min ago Chandi Homa: Know Why It Is Done, The Benefits, Best Muhurta, Eligibility, And Homa Venue
- 1 hr ago Empowering Women In Transport Sector: India Gets Its First All Women Bus Depot In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago What Are Smart Beds? Can It Improve Your Sleep? Price And Other Details
- News Boycott culture vitiates atmosphere: Union Minister Anurag Thakur
- Sports Hockey World Cup 2023: Defending champions Belgium to face Germany in final
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Netizens Unhappy With Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia's 'Dhoyegi Sare Bartan' Remark For Priyanka
- Finance Penny Stock Under Rs 35 To Consider Stock Split, Shares Soar Over 2100% In 5 Years
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
The word “cancer” itself sounds scary! The signs and symptoms of most of the cancers can be identified and noticed only after the advancement of the disease. Getting early diagnosis and treatment is a great challenge. Ineffective treatment after the advancement of the disease to the difficult stages decreases the prognosis.
Penile cancer is one of the most common cancers that affect men. This occurs when there is a sudden and abnormal growth and proliferation of cells in the penis. The reasons can be unhealthy lifestyle, having more than one sexual partner, genetics, or a sudden mutation that triggers the abnormal proliferation of cells.
Solutions To Embarrassing Health Problems
It is common that men hesitate to consult a doctor even when they notice the primary signs. This makes the condition worse and increases the chances of death due to penile cancer. At the same time, some people fail to identify the early symptoms and usually ignore the problem.
Knowing the signs of penile cancer is important to you to keep yourself safe. Also, you should be aware of the causes of penile cancer, as the symptoms can vary according to the causes. Never allow ignorance to challenge your life. Here, we will discuss about the most common signs of penile cancer.
Common Types Of Cancer In Men
Having one of these symptoms doesn’t necessarily mean that you have penile cancer. If you suspect any problem, it is best to consult a doctor, at the earliest, to make an early diagnosis.
If you find the occurrence of any abnormal ulcers or warts on your penis, this can be one of the signs of penile cancer. If the sore is not getting healed even after 4 or 5 weeks, consult an expert immediately. Note that these blisters may not be painful always.
Bleeding under the foreskin is one of the common symptoms that can alarm you about a cancerous state. This can be due to sudden onset or can develop slowly, depending on the causes of penile cancer. If you find bleeding associated with other symptoms of penile cancer, stay vigilant.
Discharge From Penis
Discharge from the penis is an alarming symptom. Discharges can occur in other conditions also, like infections. However, when compared with other causes the discharge that occurs due to penile cancer can be foul smelling.
Phimosis is the medical term used for the condition when there is a difficulty in drawing back the foreskin. This generally occurs during the advanced stages of penile cancer. The condition can be painful.
Probably, this is the most ignored symptom of penile cancer. Since rashes can occur due to many reasons, you may sometimes tend to ignore this primary symptom of penile cancer. If you notice some other symptoms along with rashes, definitely consult a doctor.
As the cancer advances, there will be changes in the structure of the component of cells. This will be presented as a mild or moderate colour change in the affected areas. In penile cancer, there will be a colour change in the penis, especially on the foreskin.
Stay informed about the causes of penile cancer to avoid a difficult situation. Also, know the signs of penile cancer to get the necessary treatment at the earliest.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans
- wellnessWays To Deal With Throat Infections This Winter, According To An ENT Specialist
- wellnessWhy Do Men Most Frequently Report Erectile Dysfunction? Know From An Expert
- wellnessExclusive: Influenza Vaccination Week 2022: Expert Explains What It Is About And Which Vaccine To Prefer
- skin careAishwarya Lekshmi Skincare And Wellness Tips
- lifeWhy Being Kind Is Good For You, Others And The World
- healthIt's About Time Companies Provide Mental Health Insurance: Can It Help End The Stigma?
- wellnessA Multi-sectoral Action To Make Mental Health Services Accessible To Marginalised People And Communities
- wellnessActor Varun Dhawan Diagnosed With Vestibular Hypofunction: Know About The Health Condition
- skin careAthiya Shetty's Self-care Combo: Haircare, Skincare And Wellness Tricks
- wellnessAaliyah Kashyap's Morning Routine Is An Ode To Mental Wellness
- wellnessIndia’s First 4th Generation Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair Performed At Chennai's Apollo Hospitals
- wellnessBill & Melinda Gates Foundation, EIB Partner To Strengthen Health Systems And Prevent Infectious Diseases