- 14 min ago 12 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas To Make Your Loved Ones Feel Special
- 1 hr ago On Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma's Anniversary, Their Wedding Wardrobe Decoded
- 1 hr ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 2 hrs ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- News Inner line permit regime extended to Manipur; President signs order
- Technology PUBG Addiction Claims Another Life; Youth Dies After Consuming Chemical Instead Of Water
- Movies Sathish-Sindhu Wedding Ceremony: Vijay Sethupathi, Sivakarthikeyan & Others Attend Event!
- Sports Australia vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Preview, Dream11 prediction, team news, where to watch
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Issue Opens On Dec 12: Should You Invest?
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Abdominal pain is one of the most common problems faced by us in our day-to-day lives. Abdominal pain can be caused due various reasons like acidity, indigestion, constipation, food poisoning, gall bladder stones and certain allergies. Therefore, it is necessary to find out the root cause so that the treatment becomes easier. Recurring abdominal pain could be dangerous and requires medical help.
It is advisable not to rely on pain killers to alleviate abdominal pain since it will have an adverse effect on your health. Abdominal pain can be treated effectively using home remedies. Stick to these powerful home remedies and your abdominal pain will vanish in no time. In this article we at Boldsky will share some of useful home remedies which are effective in alleviating abdominal pain. Try them and experience the difference.
Baking soda can ease abdominal pain in minutes. Mix one tablespoonful of baking soda in a glass of water, consume it to get a relief from abdominal pain and cramps.
Sipping on Ginger tea is an easy way to get relief from abdominal pain. The anti-inflammatory property of ginger neutralizes the stomach acid and reduces the discomfort.
Aloe Vera Juice
All of us know the beauty benefits of aloe vera, not known is the fact that this herb also has the potential to treat abdominal cramps. It soothes the stomach and treats constipation. Drinking aloe vera juice regularly helps to keep stomach ache at bay.
Fennel is the best home remedy for abdominal pain, gas and indigestion. Chewing on fennel seeds eases the digestion and calms the stomach discomfort.
Drinking peppermint tea relaxes the muscle and reduces stomach pain to a greater extent.
Yoghurt is a popular home remedy used to treat abdominal pain. The probatic bacteria present in yoghurt aids in digestion and relieves stomach pain.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Since vinegar is acidic in nature, it aids in the digestion process and calms the stomach. Drink a glass of water mixed with a tablespoonful of vinegar to alleviate the stomach ache.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans