- 54 min ago Tanot Mata Mandir: History, Timings, When To Visit, And The War Miracles
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 13 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 17 hrs ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
- 18 hrs ago Your Next Laundry Load Needs These 4 Kitchen Ingredients
- News J&K govt sacks 4 employees for alleged terror links
- Movies Parizad Kolah Reveals Why She Couldn't Host India’s Laughter Champion; Actress Wants To Explore Acting
- Sports Grand Prix Badminton League 2022: Sharks score thrilling win, Bulls blank Tuskers
- Finance Buy This Second Largest Lead-Acid Battery Manufacturer Stock For 20% Gains, Revenue Grew 39% YoY
- Technology Amazon iQOO 9T 5G Quiz Answers: Win Free Smartphone
- Automobiles Upcoming Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 - Bigger & More Powerful
- Education ternational Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and Its Abolition: Toleration of Inhumanity
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
The ripe plantain is beneficial for health and so is the stem of the fruit. In India, there are many people who don't know the nutritional value of the plantain stem and it's juice.
This stem juice is consumed to prevent diabetics, helps to beat constipation and all digestive problems and above all aids in weight loss.
The plantain stem juice also benefits the young children as it boosts the immunity level naturally, thus helping to keep away from all kinds of diseases.
On the other hand, this plantain stem juice is difficult to consume if you don't know the right way to prepare it. The fibre present in the plantain stem can be difficult to swallow, so cleaning the vegetable well is important.
You should also know that the plantain stem juice is bitter to taste therefore adding a whole lot of Indian spices to the preparation is important. Here are some of the plantain stem juice benefits for health, take a look:
Recipe For Plantain Stem Juice
Recipe: Ingredients - Chopped banana stem, water, jaggery or honey, cardamom powder.
Method - Put chopped banana stem and water in juicer and extract the juice. Now add jaggery or honey. Add in the cardamom powder and mix well.
Good For Kidney Stones
Drinking this plantain stem juice it helps to dissolve the kidney stones in a short period of time.
Helps In Weight Loss
If you want to lose weight in a week, then this should be one of the main ingredients on the list. The properties present in the plantain stem juice helps to cut calories and also keeps your tummy full.
Did you know? The plantain stem juice is very healthy for those who suffer from constant acidity problems. The juice helps to relieve you from chest burns and cuts the acidity level in the body.
Aids Constipation Problems
Though there are a lot of health benefits of plantain juice, but the best is, it helps in fighting constipation problems. The ingredients present while preparing the juice helps to ease the stools.
To fight diabetes, drinking one glass of this plantain stem juice is beneficial for health. The bitter nature of the juice regulates the insulin in the body.
To fight urinary tract infections or UTI, drink a glass or two of plantain stem juice. It reduces the burning sensation in the uthera.
The other health benefits of plantain juice is it helps in healing stomach ulcers due to the presence of its properties.
Rich In Potassium
Since it is rich in potassium, consuming this plantain stem juice is important in keeping your immunity levels up.
The stem juice is also good in regulating pressure, especially those who are suffering from high bp.
Detoxifies The Body
Need to detox? Consume a glass of this fresh plantain stem juice on an empty stomach. Practice this method for a week and see the change in your lifestyle.
Its astringent quality helps in blood coagulation. Therefore it is one of the main foods to add to your diet.
- nutritionHealth Benefits Of Garlic: From Common Cold To Cancer Treatment
- nutritionBenefits Of Potatoes And The Healthiest Way To Cook Them
- nutritionWorld Idli Day: 6 Health Benefits Of The Fluffy, Fermented South Indian Food
- nutrition11 Health Benefits Of Drinking Cabbage Water
- wellness10 Health Benefits Of Beginning Your Day With A Walk
- nutritionValentine's Day Special: Surprising Health Benefits Of Rose Flower
- nutritionEat These 19 Foods Raw For Maximum Health Benefits
- wellnessHealth And Beauty Benefits Of Gold You May Not Know!
- wellnessWhat Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- nutritionWhat Is Kokum (Malabar Tamarind/Kudampuli): Its Benefits, Uses And Side Effects
- nutritionSix Types Of Vinegar And Their Health Benefits
- wellnessFrom Treating COVID-19 Symptoms To Managing Diabetes, The Amazing Health Benefits Of Sumac