- 34 min ago Kriti Sanon's Sister Nupur Sanon's Attire Is For Ladies Who Want To Keep It Elaborate Yet Simple
- 1 hr ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 3 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 4 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- Movies Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Visit Golden Temple With Their Families PICS
- Technology Vivo Y19 Launched In India For Rs. 13,990: Triple Rear Cameras, 5000mAh Battery And More
- News 3 arrested in Udupi after tension sparks taking selfie with photo of deity
- Finance Gold Softens In Price As US-China Close To Reach A Deal
- Sports India Women Vs West Indies: Jemimah stars as India win 3rd T20I by 7 wickets, seal series
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Travel 6 Things To Consider Before Choosing An Ideal Holiday Destination
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Do you feel that your morning walk session is tiring and exhausting? Then, it is time for you to think about ways to make it a healthy experience to get better results.
This will not only help you to start your walking session with full of energy, but also help to keep up the stamina throughout the period.
Make your morning walk a well-planned and well-executed exercise. As a part of this, you should understand the foods to eat before morning walk. You should have a clear idea of what your body can take and how long you will walk.
Plan a well-balanced diet to take before starting your day with a morning walk. There are many factors that you should consider. When you are looking at losing weight, the intake of calories should be way less than what is burnt out.
At the same time, the food should provide enough calorie for the basic functioning of the body.
Keeping these points in mind, find out the best food to eat before morning walk. A healthy diet will also help to recover and rebuild your body after the workout.
The following are a few foods to eat before morning walk. Select the best suited food for your body to make your morning walk a healthy experience.
Keep your stomach half full. Walking with empty stomach and full stomach are bad practices. Having a small meal about 30 minutes before is the best option. If you are looking to have a big meal before your walk, make sure that this is done 3-4 hours before the run.
Include any fast digesting foods in your morning snacks. One of the best food to eat before morning walk is fruits. Fruits like pineapple, apricots, banana, mango and watermelon are good options. They have carbohydrates and very little fat. This will provide you enough energy, but will not cause extra weight gain.
Nutritional Balanced Meal
Consume a nutritional balanced meal 1-2 hours before you do start your morning walk. This meal should contain only half the number of calories that you decide to burnout. So if you are planning to burn 600 calories, you will need to eat less than 300 calories. Good options for these kinds of foods to eat before morning walk are fruits, yogurt, oatmeal, cereals, raw veggies, milk or vegetable juice.
Fluids are very important energy sources when you are considering morning exercises. Staying hydrated is very important during morning walk. The more hydrated you are, your exercises will be much easier and more effective. An average of 16-20 ounces of water, 1-2 hours before the walk is sure to give you a better outcome.
When you go on an empty stomach, you are sure to face tiredness, faintness and dizziness. This will not allow you to work properly. Carbohydrate rich foods are good options as foods to have before morning walk. This will help you get enough stamina.
Eat healthy foods before going for morning walk to provide enough fuel for your body.