- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Randeep Hooda Opens Up About His Ouster From Mira Nair’s A Suitable Boy
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Ever wondered that staying single will bring you health benefits? The thought certainly hasn't occurred to you, has it? Well, if you hadn't thought of it, staying single actually associates itself with some amazing health benefits. On the one side, There are many positives of being in a relationship while on the other, there are an equal number of negatives that might sometimes lead you to losing your much needed composure.. At times, owing to the sacrifices and demands of your better half, the path to enjoying a good and healthy relationship can be treacherous. This can be cited as a prominent factor why certain people end up, or choose, to stay single in their lives.
This article, however, looks at things from a different perspective. It reveals an angle that can be cited as the single most positive to enjoying a single life- the health benefit angle.
Here are 5 amazing health benefits of staying single. Read on...
1. You stay fit and care to stay in shape:
A very common thing that happens to most people in a relationship is that they sometimes ignore the crucial component of staying fit. This is because when we feel great about being in a relationship, we sometimes take comfort to a new level- we become all too comfortable when it comes to exercising, for we don't really need to be attractive to other guys or girls; we have that one person who will unconditionally love us. A fairy tale love story really. By staying single though, the mindset is always different. In order to attract the opposite sex, you start caring about how you look and how presentable you are.
2. Bid adieu to your Money Worries:
This is perhaps the most amazing health benefit of staying single yet. No money worries means you are faced with lesser stress and strain. This in turn works to keep you healthy and fit.
3. You go slow on the food:
If you are single, you are more conscious about your diet. A little comfort when in a relationship can take our diet to new highs. Guy ends up meeting a girl, they go out on the dinner date and flash, they're together in not time. You;ll soon find yourself relishing tasty, high calorie meals. Being single on the other hand helps you keep a conscious check on what you're consuming.
4. A social life:
This is another notable health benefit of staying single. Scientific research has strongly linked an active social life to better health. When not in a relationship, you socialize more, a factor that directly contributes to good health.
5. The fighting too much part of it
Who would like to shout their lungs out and turn hoarse? It is no fun whatsoever, is it? Lesser fights means lesser burden of unnecessary thoughts that weigh you down. So fight less, stay healthy. A healthy mind is a healthy body, remember. So stay single. Stay healthy.