- 8 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 8 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 9 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 10 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Stress is a silent killer. It affects your health much more than minor ailments. In today's day and age, everyone is stressed. We are stressed due to work, a very fast life and even due to relationship problems. If this stress is not dealt with in time, it can cause serious health problems like high blood pressure and diabetes. One of the best means of stress relief is massage.
Almost all kinds of massages provide stress relief. Yet some of massage therapies are better than the others to de-stress you. Ayurvedic massage that is popular in India is one of the best massages for stress relief. Equally popular is the Thai massage that comes from the islands of Thailand.
If you are are looking for stress relief, then some massages must be on your wish list. Each of these best massages for stress have their own health benefits. A regular dose of each of these could help you de-stress yourself and also get relief from body ache. Here are some of the best massages for stress relief.
Thai massage is based on the the ancient Thai system of the body's meridian. All the energies of the body have to be located at the central meridian. The Thai massage is deeply entrenched with Buddhism and is very effective for stress relief.
Ayurvedic massage is based on the use of herbs and natural oils. Typically, handful of rice is cooked in with herbs and tied up in muslin pouches. These hot pouches are used to massage the body laying emphasis ot the various nerve ending points.
Acupressure is a system that is based on the theory that some pressure points in the body can be stimulated for pain relief and de-stressing. Acupressure massage can be done using hands or special pointed instruments.
Swedish massage uses a variety of natural oils and massage techniques to give you the perfect solution to stress.
Aromatherapy is not just a massage but a system of de-stressing. The aromatic oils and candles help to stimulate all your senses and by the end of the massage you are thoroughly rejuvenated.
The island of Bali has its rich culture and heritage. It combines the best of India and China to form a massage procedure that will leave you enriched with energy.
Lomi Lomi Massage
This is a special massage from the Hawaiian islands. This massage is usually done without oils by two masseurs in tandem. Keeping with the mood of Hawaii, it is a great way to relax on a holiday.
Hot Stone Massage
The hot stone massage is a very scientific massage. Volcanic hot stones are first heated and then laid at certain points on your body. The heat from the stones loosens up stiff muscles.
Head Oil Massage Or Champi
A champi is the traditional Indian head oil massage. Cooling oils like amla and brahmi are used to massage your head. This is an instant stress-buster and also very good for your hair.
Kalari is the ancient art of wrestling practised in Kerala. The Kalari massage is done using the masseur's feet and many herbal oils. This massage is also very good for keeping your body flexible and athletic.