- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 April 2021
- 13 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Gauahar Khan’s Embroidered Blue Lucknowi Kurti Is All You Need To Ace Festive Look
- 13 hrs ago COVID-19 Triple-Mutant Bengal Strain: Everything You Need To Know About The New Mutant Strain
- 14 hrs ago Bella Hadid, Naomi Campbell, And Others Stylishly Celebrate The 40th Anniversary Show Of Michael Kors
- Movies Kathmandu Connection Web Series Review: Amit Sial's Show Lacks The Conviction To Follow Through
- Technology Amazon Accessories Sale: Offers On Nokia, pTron, Mi, Realme, And More Brand Accessories
- News From UK to UAE, list of countries that have suspended flights from India amid COVID-19 surge
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs RR: Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Highlights
- Finance HDFC and ICICI Pension Fund's Equity Fund Top In NPS Return Chart
- Automobiles DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- Education Tips To Improve And Strengthen Logical Reasoning Skills
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Stress is a silent killer. It affects your health much more than minor ailments. In today's day and age, everyone is stressed. We are stressed due to work, a very fast life and even due to relationship problems. If this stress is not dealt with in time, it can cause serious health problems like high blood pressure and diabetes. One of the best means of stress relief is massage.
Almost all kinds of massages provide stress relief. Yet some of massage therapies are better than the others to de-stress you. Ayurvedic massage that is popular in India is one of the best massages for stress relief. Equally popular is the Thai massage that comes from the islands of Thailand.
If you are are looking for stress relief, then some massages must be on your wish list. Each of these best massages for stress have their own health benefits. A regular dose of each of these could help you de-stress yourself and also get relief from body ache. Here are some of the best massages for stress relief.
Thai massage is based on the the ancient Thai system of the body's meridian. All the energies of the body have to be located at the central meridian. The Thai massage is deeply entrenched with Buddhism and is very effective for stress relief.
Ayurvedic massage is based on the use of herbs and natural oils. Typically, handful of rice is cooked in with herbs and tied up in muslin pouches. These hot pouches are used to massage the body laying emphasis ot the various nerve ending points.
Acupressure is a system that is based on the theory that some pressure points in the body can be stimulated for pain relief and de-stressing. Acupressure massage can be done using hands or special pointed instruments.
Swedish massage uses a variety of natural oils and massage techniques to give you the perfect solution to stress.
Aromatherapy is not just a massage but a system of de-stressing. The aromatic oils and candles help to stimulate all your senses and by the end of the massage you are thoroughly rejuvenated.
The island of Bali has its rich culture and heritage. It combines the best of India and China to form a massage procedure that will leave you enriched with energy.
Lomi Lomi Massage
This is a special massage from the Hawaiian islands. This massage is usually done without oils by two masseurs in tandem. Keeping with the mood of Hawaii, it is a great way to relax on a holiday.
Hot Stone Massage
The hot stone massage is a very scientific massage. Volcanic hot stones are first heated and then laid at certain points on your body. The heat from the stones loosens up stiff muscles.
Head Oil Massage Or Champi
A champi is the traditional Indian head oil massage. Cooling oils like amla and brahmi are used to massage your head. This is an instant stress-buster and also very good for your hair.
Kalari is the ancient art of wrestling practised in Kerala. The Kalari massage is done using the masseur's feet and many herbal oils. This massage is also very good for keeping your body flexible and athletic.