- 40 min ago How To Mind Our Minds During COVID-19 Lockdown
- 50 min ago How To Wash Curly Hair To Keep Them Beautiful And Bouncy
- 1 hr ago Rashami Desai Dresses Up In Gorgeous Patiala Suit And Jewellery To Celebrate Rama Navami At Home
- 2 hrs ago Esha Gupta Flaunts Her Printed Top And Boots And This Is How She Wished Quarantine Should Look Like
- News It is not only the govt that can post on COVID-19, but fake news by you can land you in jail
- Movies Dekh Bhai Dekh, Shrimaan Shrimati & Other Iconic Shows Return To TV; Fans Can’t Get Enough Of DD
- Sports COVID-19 lockdown: India's lone woman Paralympic medalist to feed daily wagers
- Finance Women Jan Dhan Account Holders Can Withdraw Rs 500 From 3 April In Sequence
- Technology Redmi Band, The Brand’s First Wearable Could Be Launched On April 3
- Automobiles Suzuki Katana Unveiled In Two New Paint Schemes: Here Are All The Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
A majority of women pick up bras that looks fancy and smart. Lace, net and underwire bras can be tempting to the eyes, but it is very important to pick up the right bra size for yourself. Many women are not aware of the side effects on health of wearing a wrong bra.
Wearing the wrong bra size can lead to many health problems. So, if your bra becomes loose or tight, it is an indication, that you need a new pair of bra for yourself. Wrong bra size not only damages the breast size and shape, but it can also lead to health problems like back pain and chest pain. In worst cases, wearing wrong bra size can also lead to breast cancer. For example, if you wear tight-fitting bras, it blocks blood flow and this can lead to breast cancer.
Breast pain is a common sign to know that you are wearing a wrong bra size. Before buying a bra for yourself, check the type and size of it. Moreover, most of the women have the habit of wearing loose-fitting bras. Bras lose their elasticity after a few washes. This can be bad for the breast as loose-fitting bras can damage the breast size and shape. So, if you do not want sagging or popping out breasts, you need to wear the right bra size. Check out the dangerous health effects of wearing a wrong bra size.
Health effects of wearing a wrong bra size:
It is one of the most common health effects of wearing a wrong bra size. Tight-fitting bras that are not comfortable especially leads to breast pain.
If you are wearing a wrong bra size, then be prepared to suffer from back pain.
Wearing a wrong size bra can spoil the breast shape and size. Instead of lifting it up and keeping in shape, the bra can sag your breasts and make them heavier.
Shoulder and neck pain
Shoulder and neck pain can be due to wearing the wrong bra size. It is one of the health effects of wearing the wrong bra size, so pick up the right size every time to avoid health complications.
Wearing a bra with a small cup size can lead to the failure of the lymph nodes. So, wear the right size of bra.
If you do not wear fitting and comfortable bra size, your breast size will either increase or decrease.
Wearing a wrong bra size can spoil your posture. This also leads to back, shoulder and neck pain.
This is one of the side effects of wearing a wrong bra size. Women must be very careful while picking up the bra size as one mistake can block blood flow and lead to breast cancer.
If you are wearing a pair of improper bra size, then you can develop skin abrasions in and around the breasts.