- 27 min ago Sushant Singh Rajput And Ankita Lokhande’s Fashion Moments Decoded
- 43 min ago Bhumi Pednekar’s Khaleesi Look Has Caught The Attention Of Game Of Thrones Fans
- 1 hr ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 1 hr ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- Automobiles Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- Sports West Indies skipper Jason Holder moves up to second spot in ICC rankings
- News No place for ability in Congress party: Jyotiraditya Scindia on Sachin Pilot sacking
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Calls Saand Ki Aankh Her Career’s Biggest Experiment; ‘Too Many Firsts In This One
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
It is everyone's dream to have a set of pearl white teeth. But we are all caught up in the rut to have a fairer face or better hair. The cosmetic beauty of our teeth doesn't ever strike us as important. You can have a perfect smile only when you have healthy teeth and its only strong teeth that glow. Some glowing teeth tips can help you whiten your teeth and make them shine naturally.
Glowing teeth tips basically work only when you use them regularly. The natural colour of your teeth is not white, but pale yellow. However, if you do not follow proper dental hygiene, your teeth will become all the more yellow. And yellow teeth are not exactly perfect definition of beauty. Glowing teeth tips can help overcome the embarrassment of yellow teeth.
Here are some of the best glowing teeth tips that you can use to get a perfect smile.
Wash Mouth Every Time You Eat
Every time you eat something, your teeth comes in contact with organic matter. This can coat your teeth with a sheath of pallor. So fill your mouth with water and rinse your teeth thoroughly every time you eat.
Scrub Teeth With Mustard Oil n Salt
Mustard oil and salt makes an excellent mixture for whitening teeth. Dip your toothbrush in mustard oil and sprinkle salt on it. Now brush your teeth and see them shine.
Brush Your Teeth Properly
It is not enough to brush your teeth twice if you are not doing it properly. You need to use the age old nursery rhyme 'brush up, brush down, brush round and round' as a standard glowing teeth tips.
Smoking makes your teeth black and also makes them ache. So if you want a healthy and glowing smile, quit smoking.
Use Dental Floss
Using dental floss is very important. The thread used for flossing can go to those corners of your mouth where your brush cannot reach.
Polish Your Teeth
Sometimes, the yellow plaque over your teeth is too stubborn to come out while brushing. Use a toothpick to gently scrub out the plaque and polish teeth with enamel after that.
Use Lemon To Whiten Teeth
Lemon has loads of citric acid and that have natural bleaching properties. Take a slice of lemon and rub your teeth with it.
Tea and coffee are also silent culprits which makes your teeth brownish yellow. The best glowing teeth tips would be to quit caffeine. But if you can't then use mouthwash every time you drink caffeinated drinks.
Chew on cloves causally. Cloves are very beneficial for keeping any kind of oral infections at bay.
Baking Soda n Vinegar
Baking soda and vinegar make one of the best bleaching mixtures in the world. The granular baking soda scrubs out the plaque, and citrus vinegar removes the yellow coat.