- Technology Best Samsung Smartphones With USB Type-C Port To Buy Under Rs. 20,000
- News Cyclone Vayu, headed for North Gujarat, to weaken further
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Super Shakib inspires Bangladesh to thumping win over Windies
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
It is very essential to stay fit and healthy if you wish to live a happy and long life. In order to achieve this, you have to eat healthy food, especially fruits. One of the most important aspects of fruits is they help in weight loss. When you look for a healthy weight loss regime, consider citrus fruits.
Citrus fruits contain a lot of vitamins and minerals which makes them a perfect source for weight loss. Incorporating citrus fruits in your diet will help in aiding in fat loss thus resulting in weight loss. You need to be very particular about your diet. Be conscious of what you eat and how much.
It is always better to take experts advice before consuming any fruit. Some of the citrus fruits might have bad effect if in case you are under any special medication for blood pressure. So consult a doctor or a weight loss expert on your diet. If you are worried about your obesity and not able to lead a normal active life, follow a strict citrus fruit diet and you will be able to see a drastic change in your weight. Eat healthy and stay fit, you will always be able to maintain your weight and lead a stress free life.
Here is the list of healthy citrus fruits for weight loss:
1.Blood oranges: Researchers have found out that blood oranges are used in stopping cancer. Due to the presence of anthocyanins, antioxidants, and carotenoids they are widely used for medical purposes, hence proving it to be useful for weight loss. These also balance blood sugar levels and hence they are also used to maintain body weight.
2.Clementine: Clementines are immunity boosters. Just when you feel exhausted and want to regain your immunity, grab a Clementine and relive yourself. Vitamin C helps in the production of virus fighting blood cells. You can lose weight and also maintain well with the regular consumption of citrus fruit, Clementine.
3. Grapefruit: Grapefruit helps in increasing bone mineral density. They also help protect against osteoporosis. It helps in reducing risk of heart disease and cancer. Results have shown that eating a grapefruit a day helps in reducing 20 pounds in 13 weeks.
4.Lemon: Lemons are commonly referred fruit for weight loss. Just a drop of lemon in warm water every morning will help you in weight loss. Lemon maintains your cholesterol levels and strengthens your bones. They also act as anti inflammatory in inhibiting the growth of cancer cells.
5.Limes: The presence of limonoids in limes helps in defending stomach troubles. They also help in the production of digestive enzymes encouraging intestinal contradictions which helps in relieving bloat and indigestion. Regular use of lime in tea helps in weight loss.
6.Tangelos: Tangelos are a cross between grapefruit and tangerines. They help in preventing wrinkles. They also help in strengthening capillaries and connective tissues. Regular use of tangelos in any drink help in weight loss.
7.Tangerines: Tangerines are the most efficient weight loss citrus fruit. Nobiletin, a fat reducing chemical, is found only in Tangerines as per a new discovery. This helps in preventing fat buildup in the body speeding up the burning of fat resulting in weight loss.
8.Kumquats: Kumquats are mostly important in protecting your vision. Along with Vitamin A, Kumquats also have zeaxanthin and lutein. Kumquats are popularly known as artery clogging cholesterol hero. It is the only citrus fruit eaten as a whole hence providing health benefits in the peel as well. Since these reduce cholesterol which majorly results in weight loss.