- 48 min ago India Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- 49 min ago Mercury Transit In Gemini On 02 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 49 min ago Indira Ekadashi 2022:- Date, Time, Puja Rituals, Associated Legend, And Significance
- 3 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 26 June To 02 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- Technology Google Donates 30,000 Pixel Phones To Ukraine, Afghanistan Refugees
- News UP Bypolls: SP candidate leading in Rampur, BJP ahead in Azamgarh
- Finance 4 Stocks That Investors Could Buy Next Week For Good Gains
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Sports Rohit Sharma tests positive for Covid-19, in isolation; doubtful for July 1 Test against England at Edgbaston
- Movies Cobra: Chiyaan Vikram To Play 20 Characters in The Ajay Gnanamuthu Directorial?
- Education TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 Released At eamcet.tsche.ac.in, Download Admit Card Here
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
When a girl starts developing her bodily assets, she feels proud for enjoying every bit of womanhood. From teenage, a woman starts developing breasts. The breast size varies from women to women. There are many women who do not develop fuller breasts easily. Well, women must not assume that breast size do not increase once you cross 20.
A woman's body is always under some continuous changes and evolution. However, there are many women who have small breast size. If you think that you are the only one with smaller breasts, then you'll be surprised to know, that it is nothing unusual. It is all the game of hormones. Hormones are one of the major causes of smaller breast size. Even genetics play a major role in this.
If we go deeper into the problem, then there are many causes of having smaller breasts. Take a look.
Causes Of Smaller Breast Size:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Lack of vitamins
- Poor diet
- Energy blockage
- Emotional problems like stress or depression
- Hormonal deficiency during puberty
- Poor fat content
These are few causes of having smaller breast size. Instead of wasting money on cosmetic surgeries, you can try some home remedies for increasing breast size naturally.
You can eat foods to increase breast size. Lack of nutrition leads to poor fat content which in turn doesn't boost breast size. Moreover, lack of estrogen and testosterone is one of the causes of smaller breast size. So foods like chicken, barley, kidney beans, lentils, eggs etc are few good foods to enhance breasts size.
Bromine and manganese increases the production of sex hormones in the body. Apples, walnuts, almonds, pears, mussels, corn, ginger, garlic, prawns are rich in bromine and manganese. Even sesame seeds can help increase breast size naturally.
You can even try herbs like fenugreek, fennel, star anise, licorice and wild yam to name a few. Apart from having a healthy diet, you can try breast massage with natural oils to increase breast size.
Try these ways to increase breast size naturally. If you have hormonal or genetic problems behind smaller breast size, then consult a doctor.
- wellness8 Best Ayurveda Tips For Breast Health
- body careLighten Breast Stretch Marks: Remedies
- wellnessKnow The Health Risks Of Having Large Breasts
- diet fitnessTips To Reduce Breast Fat
- body careSmall Breast Size: Pros and Cons
- wellnessHealth Effects Of A Wrong Bra Size
- lifeCelebrities With Bigger n Heavy Breasts
- body careSteps To Measure Bra Size At Home
- diet fitnessEasy Ways To Reduce Breast Fat
- body careBefore Buying Lingerie: Smart Tips
- diet fitnessExercises To Perk Up Sagging Boobs
- women fashionPrevent Nipples From Protruding Out!