- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 15 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 17 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 17 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Technology Vodafone, Airtel Remove Cap On Voice Calls, Offer Free Unlimited Calling To Other Networks
- Movies KGF: Chapter 1 Emerges The Most-Viewed Indian Movie Of 2019 On Amazon Prime!
- News 3 national and 22 regional parties declare income of Rs 1163.17 crore
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Men do not follow a strict diet though they prefer exercising or working out to reduce extra weight. If you cannot follow a strict diet on a regular basis then include healthy foods in your menu that help you burn body fat without much effort. Find out the foods that can help men burn their body fat easily…
5 foods for men to burn body fat:
Apples: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. It is a true saying! You can have this fresh fruit to stay healthy and also reduce weight. Just grab an apple before leaving for office. Team up apples with skimmed milk or yogurt. Apples not only reduce the glucose levels but are also rich in soluble fibre. Pectin in apples absorbs excess water and fat from the body. These properties of apples control your food craving and also burn extra body fat.
Citrus fruits: This is another natural way to lose weight without much of an effort. Citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C that helps burn calories from the body. Men should have citrus fruits such as lemon, oranges, berries, grapefruit and lime to burn extra body fat.
Green tea: Many people think that caffeine can increase the pace of weight loss. Men have coffee in their office hours and the addiction makes them feel that they will lose weight with it. According to many researches, coffee increases the heart rate which burns body fat faster. However, green tea is healthier when compared to caffeine. Have green tea to reduce weight; it controls food cravings, and also helps you stay healthy. Apart from weight loss, this herbal tea has benefits for your skin and hair too. So, if stress levels are making you bald and dark, have green tea.
Almonds: Most of us believe nuts add to our body weight. Almonds, walnuts and apricots have healthy fats and good cholesterol. An ounce of almonds is a healthy snack to control hunger and stay full thus controlling your appetite.
Eggs: If you are a non vegetarian then this poultry product can be utilised to its fullest! Men can burn their body fat by including eggs in their diet plan. Eggs are a healthy and filling breakfast. You can make best use of it by boiling them or just scrambling the raw eggs in low fat oil. You can also have eggs with skimmed milk to prevent gaining extra pounds.
These are the 5 foods that can help men burn their extra body fat without going on a strict diet. Just include these foods in your diet plan and remain healthy, active and fit.