- 19 min ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 19 min ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- 13 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- News IBPS RRB Clerk 2019 office assistant prelims result, latest update on date
- Movies Gaddalakonda Ganesh Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 2: A Solid Day For The Varun Tej Starrer
- Technology Zebronics Zeb-Envy Review: Experience Great Performance Under Rs. 3,000
- Sports Munoz claims lead at Sanderson Farms Championship
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Aam raas (mango juice) is the most common summer fruit juice. As it is a seasonal fruit, mango contains vitamin A, C and E. The fruit can be consumed as a juice or raw or as a dessert like mango pudding. The cold soothing effect of the sweet juice helps beat the heat and keep you active.
Lemon juice is another homemade summer fruit juice which can be made in a minute. Lemon juice can be sweet, salt or both and is a strong fluid to solve dehydration. The green oval fruit provides 29 kcal energy and controls blood pressure too. It also vitalizes the skin cells and bring glow.
Tender coconut water is a natural fluid which cools your digestive system that might not function properly due to change weather. Immunity of the body tends to function loose during summers. The low in fat and sugar water provides oxygen and nutrients to the body cells and re-hydrates your body.
Mosambi juice also known as sweet lime juice has a pocketful of benefits. A key feature of mosambi juice is that it is very sweet and not acidic. It is also a good source of vitamin C, copper and iron. It cures constipation, enhances digestion and helps the skin from pigmentation, black spots and pimples. So, a nice juice to bring glow on your skin and fight sun tan.
Water melon juice is the big green fruit of the season and can be consumed raw or as a juice in summer. The fruit is famous for its vitamin warehouse, increases energy, protects from cold, gives a cooling effect and most importantly re-hydrates the body.The fruit is also good for people on diet.
It is to easy to sweat out the fluids that keep us healthy and hydrated, especially if you are active. It"s even more important to keep kids topped up and because they don"t want to stop the fun to drink, it is easy to make summer juices at home and give them instantly. Few other summer juices like tomato juice, carrot juice, peach juice and cucumber juice is also good for health and useful to beat this heat and the problems which occur due to it.