Gastric problems are very painful. A person suffers from acidity when his/her diet, eating timings and lifestyle is not healthy and perfect. Due to hectic life, people go for unhealthy food which is heavy on the digestion process therefore leading to acidity. Gastritis also leads to stomach ache which is difficult to bear and requires medical help. Lets check out the ways to cure gastric pain.
Natural ways to cure gastric pain:
1. Have plenty of cold water. Even ice creams and cold milk are beneficial to provide relief from gastric pain.
2. Use a heating pad over the stomach if you have gastric pain.
3. To reduce acidity pain, go for a jog. Avoid having spicy or greasy food. Go for simple food which is light and easy to digest. Coconut water, lemonade, jaljeera water are beverages which cure gastric pain. Even chewing ajwain with hot water is a natural way to cure gastric pain.
4. Acidity is due to poor digestion. Eating more can increase the problem. Reduce the food intake and have simple light food.
5. Eat slow and chew the food properly. Have frequent food in small quantities at intervals.
6. Stay away from sauce, caffeine products like coffee, smoking, mints and alcohol as these agitate the stomach.
7. Eat on time. Natural way to cure gastric pain is by eating on time. Avoid eating too late especially 30-60 minutes before going to bed. It is best to have dinner 3-4 hours before going to bed.
8. Avoid having oily food. Work out a little to feel light.
Use these natural ways to cure gastric pain and reduce acidity problems.