Ajinimoto side effects:
- Headache, sweating and nausea are common harmful effects of Ajinimoto. Excessive or regular consumption of MSG can also lead to brain damage.
- Having Ajinimoto can also lead to dehydration. Swelling on the face, eyes and skin tightness are few harmful effects of Ajinimoto.
- MSG can gradually lead to chest pain, breathing disorder and laziness. Even cold or running nose, sneezing and drowsiness are few other health disorders of MSG.
- Burning sensation in the stomach and throat are experienced after having Ajinimoto due to its acidic ingredient.
- Frequent urination, vaginal pain or swelling, prostate swelling are other harmful side effects of Ajinimoto.
- Bowel movements, lower abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea are common side effects of Ajinimoto.
- Ajinimoto can lead to muscle and joint pain especially in the knees. Ajinimoto weakens the bones and decreases calcium content in the body.
- Ajinimoto can cause blood pressure fluctuations. High or low blood pressure level, arterial fibrillation, palpitations and arrhythmia are dangerous side effects of having Ajinimoto.
- People can suffer from migraine due to MSG. It is best to leave Ajinimoto if you are getting headaches.
These are the few harmful side effects of Ajinimoto on health.
Story first published: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 13:11 [IST]