- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Smoking has become a very common kind of attitude amongst the young and they give a deaf ear to what people say about it. As for adults , some of them have cultivated the habit from a very young age , thereby finding it hard to resist in the future.
Recent studies show that smoking causes a lot of diseases , the most deadly is the 'C' disease, 'Cancer'. Many may know about the effects of smoking , but still they don't pay heed to it. Some who don't know let me tell you how it effects your future.
Every year hundreds of thousands of people all around the world , die from diseases caused by smoking. The mixture of nicotine and carbon monoxide in each cigarette you smoke temporarily increases your heart rate and blood pressure, straining your heart and blood vessels which causes heart attacks and strokes. The oxygen does not flow to the feet and hands sometimes and this is why some of the smokers end up having their legs amputated. The tar coats your lungs like soot in a chimney and this causes Cancer.
For passive smokers , its effect is even worse , though the non smoker may not be smoking the cigarette directly. Its is indeed dangerous because, for passive smokers health hazards are more on the list , they are :-Cancer, Ear Infections, heart Diseases, Low birth Weight , Asthma and it goes on. Secondhand smoke is more harmful to children. If parents smoke in front of their children, they not only get exposed to a culture which is not expected to be adopted by them but they also become a victim of passive smoking. For children , passive smoking leads to cot death, bronchitis and asthma.
The sooner you quit smoking the better it is for you and for your health, Some say they will quit and they keep up to their word, some say and don't go ahead with it.
If you are not in keen to quit and live a longer life , make sure you keep in mind about the people whom you love the most,stay far away from children, pregnant mothers and other non smokers for they too can land up with problems that they dint sign up for.