- Sports I League: Marcus nets Gokulam winner against Churchill
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Recent research has confirmed the that nuts have the ability to lower the LDL or the bad cholesterol which maximizes the risk of heart attack. Nuts can get you healthy heart by preventing blood clotting which is a major reason of heart attack among older men. Food and Drug administration has also confirmed that eating nuts reduces heart disease risk. Here are some nuts for healthy heart -
1.Hazelnut – Hazel nut is a rich source of polyunsaturated, monounsaturated fats and phytochemicals. All these sources prevent the heart from all kind of sickness. Hazel nut is also high in Protein, fiber content, Vitamin B and E, calcium and iron. All of which ensure proper working of your heart.
2.Walnut – Walnut are good source of Omega3 fatty acids which prevents sudden inflammation after eating spicy food, thus, preventing all kinds of heart irritation. It is also a good source of alpha-linolenic acid, which lowers the level of bad cholesterol. Lessening the level of bad cholesterol reduces the risk of heart attack.
3.Almond – Almonds are a rich source of Vitamin E and B12. Other minerals it contains are manganese and magnesium. Almond is a rich source of good fat and it also controls the accumulation of cholesterol. Almond can control diabetes and all cardiovascular disease.
4.Peanut – Peanut are rich in mono saturated fatty acid, magnesium, copper and fiber. These properties reduce and treat cardiovascular diseases. Doctors advice consumption of peanuts with an apple in the morning for a healthy heart. Peanuts control the accumulation of bad fat thus, maintain your weight.
5.Pistachios – Doctors advice intake of Pistachios everyday. The intake of Pistachios are rich in nutrients and also prevent the hardening of the arteries, which is one of the main reasons for heart attack and strokes. In the US, Pistachios are often included in the low fat diet as it prevents accumulation of bad fat.
These five nuts are good sources for healthy heart, as they ensure proper working working of the heart, maintain the heart beat rate and also strengthen the heart against all odds. Nuts are also a good source for beautiful skin.