- 7 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 10 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 10 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Says Shooting For Malang Reminded Him Of His Younger Days In Goa
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The researches blame the changes in saliva flow, as the mouth tends to dry up at night.This encourages mid night snacking.
The danger is mostly with Nocturnal eaters. These are people who consume 8% or more of their calorie in the night after dinner. They might walk out of bed in the night and grab something.
To reach the conclusion, boffins examined the medical records of 2,217 Danes already enrolled in a medical study.
"Practitioners should be aware of the oral health implications of nocturnal eating, increase screening and oral health education efforts among nocturnal eaters and make treatment referrals when appropriate," sya experts at Copenhagen.
Professor Damien Walmsley, says, "Eating at night, when the mouth is driest and any food remains in the mouth longer, accentuates the impact of consuming sugary and acidic food and drinks. To minimize damage, it is important to brush teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste, with one of those brushes coming immediately before bedtime. Where possible, consume only water for at least an hour before the final brush of the day."