- 8 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 13 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 17 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 19 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
It has been scientifically proven that this diet can make one live for more number of years. Though other issues life the climate, economic condition, social culture matter, diet remains the main reason for high life expectancy in Japan. This is how Japanese diet can make you live longer -
1.Bitter Gourd – Bitter Gourd forms an important part of their regular diet. It a good store of all nutrient like dietary fiber, Vitamin A, B1, B2,C and K. It is also a rich source of manganese, calcium, iron, copper and potassium. In Japan Bitter Gourd is cooked into a dish called goya-champuru. Needless to say, regular intake of this powerhouse of diet provides the body everything it needs, thus adding on years to a person's life.
2.Tofu – Tofu is cottage cheese made out of soya beans extract. This food is very low in calories, high in protein and is cholesterol free. Tofu is a good source to reduce tendencies to reduce chances of heart diseases. Tofu does not have a significant taste in itself but is often included as a side dish with soup.
4.Nattou – Nattou is a form of soybeans. It is often eaten with rice. Nattou is a rich source of Vitamin K1, K2 and PPQ. These nutrients provide healthy skin and also heals skin infections, internal infections and prevents the body from other minor diseases like cough and cold, stress, skin diseases etc. Nattou is also eaten with soya sauce.
5.Shiitake Mushroom - Shiitake Mushroom, a regular member of Japanese meal is famous for it's medical benefits. Shiitake mushrooms has anti-tumor benefits, prevents the body from viral infections and allergies. This mushroom is also used as a natural remedy for all kind of allergies and is famous for it's quick relief properties.
6.Wakame – Wakame is a seaweed which burns fatty tissues, thus preventing obesity, stomach flab etc. Other benefits of Wakame is it purifies blood, thus promoting healthy skin, strengthen digestive system and ensure proper working of the female reproductive system. It also regulates menstruation.
All the above mentioned food items form 75% of Japanese diet, thus, leading them to live longer. These products are widely available across the globe including India. Introduce Japanese diet in your regular life to live longer.