- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 9 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 10 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Finance Top 7 Govt-Owned Stocks That Hit Their New 52-Week High
- Movies Hit 2 Day 1 Box Office Collection: Adivi Sesh's HITverse Crime Thriller Begins On A Grand Note!
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Cameroon vs Brazil: Brazil stunned by Cameroon, still top Group G after 1-0 loss
- News KCR's daughter Kavitha gets CBI summons in Delhi liquor scam
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
- Education IIT Placements 2022: 30 students bag packages over Rs 1 cr
Olive oil is a healthy oil because of its high content of mono unsaturated fat (mainly oleic acid) and polyphenols. Here is the list of all its health benefits. Explore the natural oil that can prevent even deadly diseases like cancer.
Health Benefits of olive oil:
- It has been estimated that virgin olive oil is beneficial for heart patients. Antioxidants in extra virgin olive oil lowers bad cholesterol.
- Olive oil is easy to digest. Extra virgin olive oil is less in calories that prevents you from gaining extra pounds.
- Unsaturated fats in olive oil reduces the risk of arteriosclerosis and other circulatory ailments.
- As olive oil is easy to digest, it prevents constipation. Olive oil flushes out toxins and promotes healthy functioning of the digestive tract.
- Use extra virgin olive oil for cooking. It reduces ulcers and also cures gastritis.
- Omega-3 fatty acids in virgin olive oil lowers blood pressure. It is a good medicine for heart patients.
- The mono-saturated fats in olive oil also protects the body from diabetes. If you are suffering from arthritis or asthma, include olive oil in your daily diet.
- To slower your aging process start having olive oil. This oil is rich in Vitamin A, E, B1, B2, C, D, and iron. Vitamin E and fatty acids moisturize the skin and protects it from getting wrinkles.
These are few health benefits of olive oil. Include this oil in your diet for a long and healthy life.
- nutrition6 Reasons Why Spicy Foods Are Good For You
- nutritionHealth Benefits Of Garlic: From Common Cold To Cancer Treatment
- nutritionBenefits Of Potatoes And The Healthiest Way To Cook Them
- nutritionWorld Idli Day: 6 Health Benefits Of The Fluffy, Fermented South Indian Food
- nutrition11 Health Benefits Of Drinking Cabbage Water
- wellness10 Health Benefits Of Beginning Your Day With A Walk
- nutritionValentine's Day Special: Surprising Health Benefits Of Rose Flower
- nutritionEat These 19 Foods Raw For Maximum Health Benefits
- wellnessHealth And Beauty Benefits Of Gold You May Not Know!
- wellnessWhat Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- nutritionWhat Is Kokum (Malabar Tamarind/Kudampuli): Its Benefits, Uses And Side Effects
- nutritionSix Types Of Vinegar And Their Health Benefits