- 2 hrs ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 3 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 3 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 5 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Claps Back At Sangita Ghosh For Misconstruing Her Comments Over Swaran Ghar’s Dupatta Scene
- News Being between 'devil and deep sea': Chidambaram on states' situation after Centre's excise cut on fuel
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Sports UFC Vegas 55 results and recap: Vieira earns split decision over former bantamweight champion Holm
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
Is chlorophyll beneficial to humans? First of all, what is chlorophyll? Well, it is nothing but a pigment that is green in colour. It is found in green plants.
What does chlorophyll do? It helps in the process of photosynthesis in plants. Plants absorb sunlight and convert that into food.
Many green foods contain chlorophyll and that is why green juices have become popular. Spinach and kale are good examples of green foods. Actually, regularly drinking green juices can boost the quality of your skin. Here are the other health benefits of chlorophyll.
It Has A Detoxifying Effect
Chlorophyll can clear the toxins in your intestines, blood and liver. It helps your body eliminate the heavy metals and other wastes.
Helps In Ph Balance Of The Body
Chlorophyll helps in balancing the pH levels of your body. This way, foods rich in chlorophyll can help in bringing down the acidic levels of your body and preventing certain health ailments.
Chlorophyll contains antioxidant properties which can protect your body's cells from oxidative damage. It can slow down your ageing process too.
It Helps Absorb Minerals
It offers magnesium which is an important mineral for your bones and certain other functions of your body. It also helps your body absorb certain other minerals like calcium.
It Helps Make The Blood Better
Chlorophyll is also said to help the body in producing more red blood cells.
Control Blood Sugar Levels
Chlorophyll contains magnesium which can control blood glucose levels in those suffering from type 2 diabetes.
A recent study claims that chlorophyll can prevent many types of cancer. It is said to curb the growth of cancer cells.
- hair careKale For Hair: Did You Know That The Green Leaf Is Beneficial For Your Hair?
- nutritionSuperfoods That Can Prevent Chronic Diseases Like Cancer, Cardiovascular Disease & Diabetes
- nutritionCan Foods Keep You Young And Healthy?
- nutrition7 Best Alkaline Foods That Fight Cancer & Heart Disease
- nutritionTop Superfoods To Be Consumed Every Day To Fight Against Chronic Diseases Like Cancer, Heart Disease
- hair careKale Hair Mask Recipes For 2X Thicker Hair
- nutritionKale: Types, Nutritional Benefits & How To Eat
- nutritionHealth Benefits Of Malabar Spinach (Basale Leaf): Good For Digestion, Fertility, Heart And More
- recipesSpinach And Goat Cheese Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home
- prenatalHealthy Foods To Eat During The Third Trimester Of Pregnancy
- nutritionSpinach: Nutrition, Health Benefits And Recipe