- Movies Shruti Haasan Refuses To Speak About Her Breakup With Michael Corsale; Here’s Why
- News Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj wasn't confined to any caste or party, says Sena in swipe at BJP
- Technology Reliance Jio Rs. 149 Vs Airtel Rs. 169 Prepaid Plan: Which One You Should Opt For
- Sports Man United's Pogba watches Butler & Heat in Miami
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Simply brushing your teeth isn't enough to maintain good oral health. You may need to choose the right foods that are good for your oral health.
Also, it is better to cut certain bad habits that keep destroying your teeth. Smoking and drinking are some examples.
So, here are some of the foods that are good for your oral health. Include them in your diet.
Cheese And Milk
Milk and cheese contain Calcium which is good for teeth. Both of them also play a role in restoring the enamel and in secreting saliva. They also help your mouth maintain the right acid-alkaline balance.
They contain Calcium which is a necessary mineral for both bones and teeth. Eat a handful of those seeds before you go to sleep.
It contains sulphur which can destroy certain types of harmful bacteria in the mouth. Don't avoid onions for the odour they leave in the mouth.
Vitamin C can strengthen your gums. Kiwi provides this vitamin. Weak gums may cause tooth loss. So, don't miss vitamin C.
Water also plays a very important role in maintaining oral health. Never leave your mouth dry. Keep it hydrated by drinking water. Also, avoid smoking and drinking.
Chewing celery is almost like cleaning your teeth. It also secretes saliva.
Apart from many other benefits, green tea also promotes good oral health. It contains catechins and certain other compounds that prevent the formation of plaque.