- 37 min ago 12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Skin Tags
- 43 min ago Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: True Minimalist In The Times Of Fashion Overkill
- 2 hrs ago Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- 16 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Finance Vakrangee To Set Up Electric Vehicle Charging Points Across India
- Technology Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Announced With Improved Gaming Performance
- Movies Anushka Sharma Married Virat Kohli At The Age Of 29 Because Of This Reason!
- Sports England's first cricket World Cup victory is as controversial as its only football title
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
- Automobiles 2020 BS-VI Royal Enfield Thunderbird Spotted Testing — Features Relaxed Riding Position
- News Kejriwal, Sisodia get bail in defamation case filed by Vijender Gupta
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Simply brushing your teeth isn't enough to maintain good oral health. You may need to choose the right foods that are good for your oral health.
Also, it is better to cut certain bad habits that keep destroying your teeth. Smoking and drinking are some examples.
So, here are some of the foods that are good for your oral health. Include them in your diet.
Cheese And Milk
Milk and cheese contain Calcium which is good for teeth. Both of them also play a role in restoring the enamel and in secreting saliva. They also help your mouth maintain the right acid-alkaline balance.
They contain Calcium which is a necessary mineral for both bones and teeth. Eat a handful of those seeds before you go to sleep.
It contains sulphur which can destroy certain types of harmful bacteria in the mouth. Don't avoid onions for the odour they leave in the mouth.
Vitamin C can strengthen your gums. Kiwi provides this vitamin. Weak gums may cause tooth loss. So, don't miss vitamin C.
Water also plays a very important role in maintaining oral health. Never leave your mouth dry. Keep it hydrated by drinking water. Also, avoid smoking and drinking.
Chewing celery is almost like cleaning your teeth. It also secretes saliva.
Apart from many other benefits, green tea also promotes good oral health. It contains catechins and certain other compounds that prevent the formation of plaque.