- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Why should you eat more eggs? A few years ago, egg was thought to be bad due to cholesterol present in it. But did you know that an average large egg contains between 180 and 186 mg/dl of cholesterol?
In this article, we'll let you know what happens when you eat three eggs a day for a week. When you consume foods that contain cholesterol, the liver adjusts itself by decreasing its own production of cholesterol.
This means that when you eat eggs, it doesn't increase the existing amounts of cholesterol in the body. You're only replacing one type with an another.
Eggs deserve a special place in your diet, as they have an amazingly dense nutritional profile. Eggs are among the most nutritious foods on the planet. Adding eggs to your platter will complete your healthy diet with a variety of precious vitamins and minerals.
Eating this during breakfast for an entire week will make your body a powerhouse of health and nutrients.
In this article, we have listed some of the top benefits of eating eggs every day. Continue reading to find out what happens when you eat three eggs a day.
1. Your Body Gets Loaded With Nutrients:
Eggs are loaded with vitamins A, E, B6, B12, thiamine, riboflavin folate, iron, phosphorous, magnesium, selenium and much more.
2. It Supplies Good Cholesterol:
Eggs contain high-density lipoproteins (HDL) that is vital for the body and brain. HDL provides stability to every cell in the body and helps the body produce hormones like testosterone, oestrogen and cortisol.
3. Provides Choline:
Eggs are a rich source of choline that promotes brain development and memory function. This will let you know what happens when you eat three eggs a day.
4. Keeps Your Eyes Sharp:
Eggs contain lutein and zeaxanthin, the carotenoid vitamins, that are required for vision. It also decreases the risk of age-related macular degeneration that causes blindness in the elderly.
5. Feeds Your Muscles:
A total of 2 eggs supply as much protein as 1 serving of meat. Hence, diet that contains only egg whites help with building lean and strong muscles. So, if you're still wondering if eating 3 eggs a day is good or bad, the answer is yes.
6. Feeds Your Bones:
Eggs contain calcium and vitamin D that are known to be building blocks for your body. Vitamin D also helps in increasing the body's ability to absorb calcium. This is one of the top benefits of eating eggs every day.
7. Promotes Weight Loss:
Eggs are nutrient dense and are filling than most of the other foods. Studies revealed that eating eggs during breakfast will reduce the amount of food that you'll consume later on in the day.
8. Reduces The Risk Of Stroke:
Studies have shown that eating eggs and opting for a low-carb diet actually reduced the risk of stroke. But people affected by type 2 diabetes need to go easy on their egg consumption.
9. Contains Essential Amino Acids:
Eggs contain all the essential amino acids in the right ratios. This enables our body to make full use of the protein in them.