- 6 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 7 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 7 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 8 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- News Imran Khan congratulates Sri Lanka's newly-elected President, invites him to visit Pakistan
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Women have complex emotions during the entire day. We deal with mood swings, cramps, energy drains and headaches and not to mention, having a job and maintaining a household too.
It might be a bit too much for us to handle stuff at times and there can even be situations where we tend to break down.
But there are some simple ways to get rid of your stress and also boost your overall health. You must decide what goes into your body and this will help you in taking matters into your hands when it comes to your health and well-being.
Everything that you put in your body can be a tool to maintain your health. Some specific foods that you eat can fend off diseases like diabetes, breast cancer and heart disease, which affects a major population of women. These foods can also fortify your immune system and protect you from various diseases.
Here, we have listed some of the best foods for women's health. Read further to know about the foods that women must eat every day.
This food has heart-promoting power due to its high omega-3 content. They have anti-inflammatory fatty acids that can protect you from heart diseases.
Adding cinnamon to your diet will help in minimizing your risk of Alzheimer's disease. It also helps in moderating the spike in blood sugar levels.
Turmeric contains curcumin that is an antioxidant called polyphenol which has chemo-preventive properties. This is one of the best best foods for women's health.
Whole Grain Bread
Eating more of fibre-rich foods can lessen your breast cancer risk by helping to reduce high oestrogen levels in the body.
These contain an antioxidant known as lycopene that can protect our DNA from the damage, which otherwise can lead to serious issues like breast, endometrial, lung, stomach, prostate or renal cancer.
Green tea is rich in polyphenol content that has anti-cancerous properties. Sipping on a cup of green tea on an everyday basis is known to fight inflammation in the body.
These contain a pigment called betaine that is a nutrient which can fight inflammation and also rev up your metabolism.
These contain a lot of vitamin C that is known for its skin and immunity benefits. Studies have shown that it will help you recover faster.
Flax seeds contain a rich source of phytoestrogen that can help increase your oestrogen levels and also lubricate the vagina.
The safest way to improve your gut health during pregnancy is to eat more prebiotics like spinach. Hence, this is one of the top foods that women must eat every day.