- 12 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 25 min ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- 55 min ago Katrina Kaif Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked More Glamourous In The Sparkling Sari?
- 1 hr ago UK Lesbian Couple Becomes The First To Carry Their Child In Both Their Wombs
- Sports Joining Kobe, LeBron as 50-point Laker 'humbling' for Davis
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019: BJP retains majority after winning 6 seats
- Technology Airtel Might Become Foreign Entity As Bharti Telecom Seeks Government Nod
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Public Issue To Open On December 12
- Movies Ranveer Singh Kisses Shahid Kapoor On The Cheek And Shuts Down Rumours Of Cold War!
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Are you having trouble pleasing your partner in the bedroom lately? If yes, then you should know that there are certain common foods that can decrease your sex drive!
It is extremely important to have a healthy sex life for a couple to remain happy, which is common knowledge.
Although sexual intercourse may not be the sole purpose of a meaningful relationship, it indeed is one of the most essential components of a relationship.
So, if you or your partner is having difficulties when it comes to sex, then it could create a lot of frustration and unhappiness, especially in the bedroom and then it could eventually have a negative effect on the relationship.
One of the main causes for an unhealthy sex life is lack of sex drive or lowered libido.
When a person does not have a healthy libido, then his/her desire to engage in sexual intercourse lowers to a considerable extent.
A low sex drive can lead to erectile dysfunction in some men too!
So, here is a list of foods that can decrease your libido to a great extent, have a look and avoid them!
1. Processed Foods
Foods that can lower your sex drive can be processed foods such as breads, meat, etc., as a lot of nutrients required for a healthy production of sex hormones are lost while processing the foods.
2. Diet Drinks
Diet sodas and diet energy drinks can also lower your sex drive, as the artificial sweeteners present in them can lower the serotonin level in your brain, affecting your libido.
3. Microwave Popcorn
Foods that can lower your sex drive include microwave popcorn, as the chemical perfluorooctanoic acid found in it is linked to a decreased libido.
If you like sea food, especially shrimps, think again because a research study has found that most varieties of shrimps can create an imbalance in the sex hormones, thereby lowering your sex drive.
Most varieties of cheese are derived from cow's milk and can be filled with synthetic hormones that can interfere with the production of testosterone and oestrogen in your body, killing your sex drive.
Mint leaves are said to be bad for the sex drive, especially for men, as the menthol present in them can decrease the testosterone levels.
7. Bottled Water
Drinking bottled water can also be another reason for a low sex drive, as the BPA chemical found in plastic bottles are said to affect libido and fertility.