- 8 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 8 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 9 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 9 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Technology Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
What is the best breakfast option? Well, as it is the first meal of the day, it should be soothing on your stomach and should be able to energise you till you eat the second meal of the day.
Also Read: 15 Reasons To Drink Milk
At the same time, your breakfast option can't be a heavy item because you may feel sleepy before you reach your office. If you are conscious of your weight, consuming oily foods may not be advisable, that too as a breakfast.
If you are counting calories, you cannot eat rice or roti, that too, in the morning. If you are expecting to nourish yourself with vitamins and minerals in the morning, a soup might work but a soup can't energise you with enough carbs or proteins.
Also Read: Health Dangers Of Food Additives
One answer to all the above questions is idli-sambar. It has got all nutrients in it and it still doesn't make you fat. Now, let us see why idli-sambar is the best breakfast option.
Some foods burden your digestive system whereas some get easily digested. Idli-sambar is a dish which can easily be absorbed by your body. Also, some foods don't make you feel lazy or sleepy after consuming and this dish is one of them.
It Contains Proteins
As sambar contains lentils, it provides proteins in an easily digestible way. Also, as sambar is very tasty on the tongue, you can effortlessly fall in love with it. Also, idli contains dal which provides some protein.
As rice and dal are fermented before preparing idlis, the nutrients in them become ready for absorption.
Its A Complete Meal
Milk is a complete food as it has many nutrients in it. The same applies to even idli sambar as it is packed with all nutrients. It has carbs, proteins, minerals, fibre and vitamins too.
It Provides Fibre
Many different vegetables are added to make the sambar tasty. This is the best way to get some fibre content into your body. As fibre promotes better digestion, your digestive system would thank you for the meal.
It Promotes Weight Loss
As idli sambar is not a high-fat diet or calorie-dense food, those who are targeting weight loss can embrace it as a breakfast option without any regrets.
It Is Oil-Free
Idlis are steamed foods and sambar is like a soup. So, you don't need to worry about fat or oil content that might trouble your cardiovascular system later.