- 52 min ago Chhalaang Promotions: Nushrat Bharucha Pulls Off Her Casual Outfit Stylishly And We’re Impressed!
- 1 hr ago Navratri 2020 Day 5: Know About Mata Skandamata, Puja Vidhi And Her Significance
- 2 hrs ago 20 Foods You Should Eat Every Day For Clean Arteries And Prevent Heart Attack
- 2 hrs ago Ludo: Sanya Malhotra’s First Promotional Look In Colourful Co-ord Set Is Super Chic And Refreshing
- Movies Telugu Actor Prudhvi Raj Met With An Accident
- Finance HUL's Q2FY21 Net Profit Jumps 9% YoY; Interim Dividend Of Rs. 14/Share Declared
- News On PM Modi's address to nation, Chirag Paswan's appeal to party candidates
- Sports IPL 2020: Dhoni shouldn’t bat lower than number 5: Ajit Agarkar
- Technology Delete Facebook Account: How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: Central Government Employees Likely To Get DA Hike This Festive Season
- Automobiles Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 6,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
What is the best breakfast option? Well, as it is the first meal of the day, it should be soothing on your stomach and should be able to energise you till you eat the second meal of the day.
Also Read: 15 Reasons To Drink Milk
At the same time, your breakfast option can't be a heavy item because you may feel sleepy before you reach your office. If you are conscious of your weight, consuming oily foods may not be advisable, that too as a breakfast.
If you are counting calories, you cannot eat rice or roti, that too, in the morning. If you are expecting to nourish yourself with vitamins and minerals in the morning, a soup might work but a soup can't energise you with enough carbs or proteins.
Also Read: Health Dangers Of Food Additives
One answer to all the above questions is idli-sambar. It has got all nutrients in it and it still doesn't make you fat. Now, let us see why idli-sambar is the best breakfast option.
Some foods burden your digestive system whereas some get easily digested. Idli-sambar is a dish which can easily be absorbed by your body. Also, some foods don't make you feel lazy or sleepy after consuming and this dish is one of them.
It Contains Proteins
As sambar contains lentils, it provides proteins in an easily digestible way. Also, as sambar is very tasty on the tongue, you can effortlessly fall in love with it. Also, idli contains dal which provides some protein.
As rice and dal are fermented before preparing idlis, the nutrients in them become ready for absorption.
Its A Complete Meal
Milk is a complete food as it has many nutrients in it. The same applies to even idli sambar as it is packed with all nutrients. It has carbs, proteins, minerals, fibre and vitamins too.
It Provides Fibre
Many different vegetables are added to make the sambar tasty. This is the best way to get some fibre content into your body. As fibre promotes better digestion, your digestive system would thank you for the meal.
It Promotes Weight Loss
As idli sambar is not a high-fat diet or calorie-dense food, those who are targeting weight loss can embrace it as a breakfast option without any regrets.
It Is Oil-Free
Idlis are steamed foods and sambar is like a soup. So, you don't need to worry about fat or oil content that might trouble your cardiovascular system later.