- Sports Sonia Chahal & Bhagyabati Kachari lead Railways to 6 gold medals at the Women’s National Boxing Championships
- Movies Kartik Aaryan To Star In Rajshri Productions Next Movie, To Be Directed By Sooraj Barjatya’s Son
- News Lata Mangeshkar discharged from hospital, thanks fans for prayers
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Do you know the fact that even overeating is considered as a disorder? Well, there are certain dangers of overeating. This habit affects your health in many ways.
Health experts say that this habit may also cause both physical and emotional problems. If you have the habit of eating just because you want to get rid of the boredom in your life then you must know about the health dangers of overeating.
Most of us think that only smoking and drinking are addictions. In fact, even eating can get addictive if you make it a compulsive behaviour.
Though we don't realise, certain emotions make us munch more. When you are sad or angry, you might not even realise that you are overeating.
In this post, let us discuss about the negative effects of overeating.
Your cholesterol levels may increase along with your blood sugar levels.
This is one of the first negative effects of overeating. Your risk of suffering obesity and other health problems may increase with overeating.
Mouth odour is not uncommon in people who have a tendency to overeat.
Health experts say that overeating can also cause organ malfunctioning. Your stomach, liver and kidneys may undergo stress.
It goes without saying that your digestive system gets affected due to your overeating habit.
Overeating may also result in acidity and this may also increase the chances of acid reflux.