- News Guilty of Love Jihad? You could face a 10 year jail term in MP
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended, Investors Lose
- Education AYUSH Counselling 2020: Check AYUSH NEET Counselling 2020 Registration Process
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- Technology iPhone Ringtone MP3 Download for Android: How To Download iPhone Ringtone On Your Android Smartphone
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: A look at the Argentina and Napoli icon's greatest ever goals
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Do you know the fact that even overeating is considered as a disorder? Well, there are certain dangers of overeating. This habit affects your health in many ways.
Health experts say that this habit may also cause both physical and emotional problems. If you have the habit of eating just because you want to get rid of the boredom in your life then you must know about the health dangers of overeating.
Most of us think that only smoking and drinking are addictions. In fact, even eating can get addictive if you make it a compulsive behaviour.
Though we don't realise, certain emotions make us munch more. When you are sad or angry, you might not even realise that you are overeating.
In this post, let us discuss about the negative effects of overeating.
Your cholesterol levels may increase along with your blood sugar levels.
This is one of the first negative effects of overeating. Your risk of suffering obesity and other health problems may increase with overeating.
Mouth odour is not uncommon in people who have a tendency to overeat.
Health experts say that overeating can also cause organ malfunctioning. Your stomach, liver and kidneys may undergo stress.
It goes without saying that your digestive system gets affected due to your overeating habit.
Overeating may also result in acidity and this may also increase the chances of acid reflux.