- 10 hrs ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- 14 hrs ago Can Ginger Help Prevent And Manage Diabetes?
- 15 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa: Divya Khosla Kumar Flaunts Style In Different Western Outfits, Pick Your Favourite One!
- 15 hrs ago Alaya F Looks Awesome As Ever In Her Two Brand New Casual Outfits With A Formal Spin
- Technology Week 49, 2020 Launch Roundup: Moto G 5G, Tecno POVA, Vivo V20 Pro, Infinix Zero 8i And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Most of us cook rice in pressure cookers and electric cookers and that is the reason why we don't have the habit of drinking cooked rice water.
In fact, we don't know the health benefits of boiled rice water. When rice is cooked in a pot along with water, the remaining water can be removed and consumed after the rice is cooked.
That water is totally nutritious as the rice is boiled or cooked in it. Rice is consumed almost all over India and some parts of Asia. In fact, cooked rice water is used for beauty purposes.
It is included in many skin care and hair care recipes. Some people use raw rice water whereas others recommend cooked rice water to get the benefits better.
When rice gets cooked, it releases many of its nutrients into the water and that is the reason why that water should not be thrown away after the cooking process is over.
Now, let us discuss about the health benefits of boiled rice water.
Drinking the water in which rice is cooked is really good as it can boost your energy levels.
In India, farmers generally drink cooked rice water before they start their laborious work in the fields.
They stay energetic throughout the day in spite of their hard work in the fields, thanks to rice water.
Rice water is said to prevent gastroenteritis. This is one of the health benefits of cooked rice water. Consuming rice water regularly is good for health.
Rice water plays an important role in regulating the temperature levels of your body. That is why it is advisable to drink some rice water to withstand the summer heat.
Drinking cooked rice water regularly may also prevent certain types of cancer. This is one of the benefits of drinking cooked rice water.
Rice water is also good in preventing constipation. When you are suffering from constipation, try drinking cooked rice water as a remedy.
Rice water can be a good source of carbohydrates. If you are looking for a healthy source of carbohydrates, try drinking rice water.
Though research has not yet confirmed this, there are some sources that say that cooked rice water has the ability to prevent Alzheimer's disease. This is one of the benefits of drinking cooked rice water.
Protection From Sun
Rice water contains a substance called as oryzanol. It helps withstand the UV rays from the sun. Use rice water internally and externally to help your skin take the sun's heat.