- 3 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 5 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 5 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 5 hrs ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- Movies Mammootty's Mamangam: Promo Song Is Out!
- Sports I-League 2019-20: NFC 1-0 AFC: Neroca prevail in the first Northeastern Derby of the season
- News 6-year-old locked up, raped in a community hall bathroom in Kolkata
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Color Options Revealed: Rumored Specs, Launch Date And More
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
Most of us cook rice in pressure cookers and electric cookers and that is the reason why we don't have the habit of drinking cooked rice water.
In fact, we don't know the health benefits of boiled rice water. When rice is cooked in a pot along with water, the remaining water can be removed and consumed after the rice is cooked.
That water is totally nutritious as the rice is boiled or cooked in it. Rice is consumed almost all over India and some parts of Asia. In fact, cooked rice water is used for beauty purposes.
It is included in many skin care and hair care recipes. Some people use raw rice water whereas others recommend cooked rice water to get the benefits better.
When rice gets cooked, it releases many of its nutrients into the water and that is the reason why that water should not be thrown away after the cooking process is over.
Now, let us discuss about the health benefits of boiled rice water.
Drinking the water in which rice is cooked is really good as it can boost your energy levels.
In India, farmers generally drink cooked rice water before they start their laborious work in the fields.
They stay energetic throughout the day in spite of their hard work in the fields, thanks to rice water.
Rice water is said to prevent gastroenteritis. This is one of the health benefits of cooked rice water. Consuming rice water regularly is good for health.
Rice water plays an important role in regulating the temperature levels of your body. That is why it is advisable to drink some rice water to withstand the summer heat.
Drinking cooked rice water regularly may also prevent certain types of cancer. This is one of the benefits of drinking cooked rice water.
Rice water is also good in preventing constipation. When you are suffering from constipation, try drinking cooked rice water as a remedy.
Rice water can be a good source of carbohydrates. If you are looking for a healthy source of carbohydrates, try drinking rice water.
Though research has not yet confirmed this, there are some sources that say that cooked rice water has the ability to prevent Alzheimer's disease. This is one of the benefits of drinking cooked rice water.
Protection From Sun
Rice water contains a substance called as oryzanol. It helps withstand the UV rays from the sun. Use rice water internally and externally to help your skin take the sun's heat.