- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Liver is one organ in the body that has tremendous regenerative powers. So if you are affected by severe liver diseases like cirrhosis or cancer, still all is not lost. Liver regeneration can happen even if ¼ of your organ is left intact. There are some foods for liver regeneration that can speed up the process. Now just because there are foods for liver regeneration, it should not be your excuse to get drunk and ruin your health.
Liver regeneration is a critical process and may not work for everyone. That is why, it is better to be safe than sorry. You must always have healthy liver foods to keep this vital organ in good working condition. However if all else fails, foods for liver regeneration can actually help to survive. If you lead a disciplined lifestyle and have healthy liver foods, your liver may grow to a functional state again.
However, these foods for liver regeneration do not work like magic. You have to eat them in the right proportions as advised by your doctor. You must also give up on foods that harm your liver like oils, fats and even few spices.
Here are some the most effective foods for liver regeneration.
Bitter green vegetables are very beneficial for your liver. One of the best cleansers for your liver is bitter gourd. It cleans the liver cells and also provides protection against liver cancer.
Apples contain Vitamin C and d-glucaric acid that helps to get rid of excess fat deposits from the liver. When fats accumulate in the liver, it slows down liver function.
Kale is a green leafy vegetable that contains very high amounts of magnesium and iron. Both these nutrients are elemental in the process of liver regeneration.
Any kind of probiotic food is good for your liver. Yogurt is one of the most widely available probiotic foods for liver regeneration. The live bacteria cultures in curd helps to produce the liver enzymes again.
Turmeric is a spice that is known for its healing properties. It contains curcumin which helps to cleanse the liver of toxins and flushes out the dirt from the liver cells.
Garlic n Onions
Both garlic and onions are foods that are extremely rich in sulphur. They help to deal with free-radical damage in the liver and foster the growth of new liver cells.
Lemon is a part of almost every detox diet in the world. Freshly squeezed lemon juice has the power of Vitamin C and loads of antioxidants. Having lemon juice everyday helps detoxify your fat busted liver cells.
Berries are antioxidant rich foods for liver regeneration. You can have an assortment of all kinds of berries to flush out fats from your liver cells.
Arugula is a leafy green that is particularly high in chlorophyll content. Now the green pigment chlorophyll is very efficient in cleaning up your liver. So dark green vegetables like arugula are some of the best foods for liver regeneration.
Artichokes are thorny fruits that contains two important chemicals, cynarin and silymarin. These chemicals boost liver function and also cures hepatitis infection. They boost your liver's immunity.
Leeks are green vegetables that have a high dose of sulphur to offer. So you get two important liver nourishing nutrients from leeks, chlorophyll and sulphur.
Milk thristle is herb that was used to heal the liver in ancient medicine. This herb has the potency to encourage the cell repair procedure of the liver cells.