- 32 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- 57 min ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 2 hrs ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 2 hrs ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- Finance HousingForAll.com: All You Need To Know About The Govt’s Website To Buy Ready Flats
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Glows In A Desi Avatar At Cousin's Engagement In Himachal [PICS]
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A70s Get Up To Rs. 3,000 Discount At Offline Stores
- News Modi flag bearer of Indian culture, tradition: HM Amit Shah in Karnataka
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
5 foods to cure mouth ulcers:
Vitamin B: Deficiency of this vitamin can lead to mouth ulcers, anemia, fatigue, mania, and depression. Include vitamin B rich foods such as oysters, fish eggs, soy milk, meat, eggs and rice milk to cure mouth ulcers.
Iron rich foods: Iron not only cures mouth ulcer but also strengthens bones and muscles. To stay fit and healthy, always have iron rich foods such as spinach, beef, oysters, chicken liver, turkey, ham, sesame, cereals, pumpkin, potato, broccoli, wheat gram and eggs.
Folic acid: As mouth ulcers or stomatitis are recurring, you prevent them by including folic acid in your diet. Dark green vegetables such as spinach, collard greens, asparagus, lettuce, green peas and turnip greens are rich in folic acid. Also include beans, papaya, pineapple, banana and grapefruit in yor diet to cure mouth ulcers.
Coconut water: This is not a food but has a great healing effect. To cure mouth ulcers easily, drink plenty of coconut water. Coconut water soothes stomatitis inflammation and also prevents the mouth ulcer from recurring.
Fruits: Citrus fruits, pineapple and bananas are healthy foods to cure mouth ulcers. These fruits help as they improve digestion, are anti-inflammatory and rich in vitamin C.
When you have mouth ulcers or stomatitis, have these foods to cure them. These foods have other health benefits so include them in your diet.