- 4 hrs ago Aamna Sharif Or Surbhi Chandna, Whose Pretty Floral Dress Would You Like To Flaunt At The Party?
- 4 hrs ago World Population Day 2020: Know About The History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago Anushka Sharma Exudes Fresh And Lively Vibes In Her Beach-Perfect Breezy Outfits
- 6 hrs ago 7 Sure Ways To Decide Who You Can Trust
- News No COVID-19 vaccine possible before 2021, officials tell parliamentary panel
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Wonders Why There’s Still A Stigma Around Mental Health!
- Sports Looking to make a difference once hockey is back on track, says youngster Sharmila Devi
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Listed On Amazon India Website: Launch Imminent?
- Automobiles MG Motor Launches MG-SEWA Parents First Initiative: To Sanitise Owner’s Parent’s Cars
- Finance Nifty Ends Lower Dragged Down By Banks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Waking up with a bad body pain is something that none of us would like, but unfortunately a few of us have to undergo this ordeal despite being careful. You wake up with a bad body pain and then this affects your whole day. So how do we get rid of body pain?
If you are facing this problem then you need to check out this article. It explains about one of the best natural hot beverages that helps in alleviating body pain.
Body pain can be caused due to several reasons. If you have had a fall and sustained injuries then it causes pain, a bad seating position, or if you tried to lift something heavy, then you tend to hurt your back or sometimes when you strain your body too much you tend to get body pain.
Also Read: How To Reduce Post-Workout Body Pain
When this pain persists for a longer period of time, let alone doing your daily work, getting up from your bed itself gets difficult. This quick remedy can provide pain relief; however, if the condition is worse then it is good to consult a doctor.
Check out this article, it explains about one of the best home remedies that help to cure body pain naturally. Take a look.
Take one tablespoon of turmeric power and mix it along with water until it forms a thick paste. The curcumin compound contained in turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
2. Black Pepper:
Take a pinch of black pepper powder. It is known for its its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
3. Almond Milk/Coconut Milk:
You can take one cup of either almond milk or coconut milk. Almond milk is rich in all the essential nutrients like vitamin C, E, iron, calcium and protein. Coconut milk is rich in fibre, vitamin C, E, iron and calcium.
4. Coconut Oil:
Take one teaspoon of coconut oil. Coconut oil is known for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
Honey is known for its anti-inflammatory and also antibacterial properties. Take a teaspoon of honey, preferably raw honey.
Add all these ingredients, except honey in a saucepan and then heat it. But make sure that it does not boil, just allow it to get heated. Once ready add honey and mix it well. Have this one cup of hot beverage before sleeping till the pain subsides.