- Sports Snap judgment: Fan who took selfie with Mbappe fined and banned
- Technology Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design Announced With 5G Support For 2095 Euros
- Movies Soha Ali Khan Says Parenthood Has Changed Her Habits; Wants Inaaya To Learn By Example
- News PM's US itinerary: Address at UNGA, nearly 20 bilaterals, Houston diaspora event
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Waking up with a bad body pain is something that none of us would like, but unfortunately a few of us have to undergo this ordeal despite being careful. You wake up with a bad body pain and then this affects your whole day. So how do we get rid of body pain?
If you are facing this problem then you need to check out this article. It explains about one of the best natural hot beverages that helps in alleviating body pain.
Body pain can be caused due to several reasons. If you have had a fall and sustained injuries then it causes pain, a bad seating position, or if you tried to lift something heavy, then you tend to hurt your back or sometimes when you strain your body too much you tend to get body pain.
Also Read: How To Reduce Post-Workout Body Pain
When this pain persists for a longer period of time, let alone doing your daily work, getting up from your bed itself gets difficult. This quick remedy can provide pain relief; however, if the condition is worse then it is good to consult a doctor.
Check out this article, it explains about one of the best home remedies that help to cure body pain naturally. Take a look.
Take one tablespoon of turmeric power and mix it along with water until it forms a thick paste. The curcumin compound contained in turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
2. Black Pepper:
Take a pinch of black pepper powder. It is known for its its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
3. Almond Milk/Coconut Milk:
You can take one cup of either almond milk or coconut milk. Almond milk is rich in all the essential nutrients like vitamin C, E, iron, calcium and protein. Coconut milk is rich in fibre, vitamin C, E, iron and calcium.
4. Coconut Oil:
Take one teaspoon of coconut oil. Coconut oil is known for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
Honey is known for its anti-inflammatory and also antibacterial properties. Take a teaspoon of honey, preferably raw honey.
Add all these ingredients, except honey in a saucepan and then heat it. But make sure that it does not boil, just allow it to get heated. Once ready add honey and mix it well. Have this one cup of hot beverage before sleeping till the pain subsides.