- 25 min ago The Wild Dog Actress Saiyami Kher Flaunts Two Stunning Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- 46 min ago Ramadan 2021: Tips For A Stronger Immune System When Fasting
- 55 min ago Ramadan 2021: Some Myths And Facts Associated That One Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Ram Navami 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- Movies Why Did Geeta Basra Never Return To Acting After Marrying Harbhajan Singh?
- News AdmitNXT to revolutionise the admission process in India
- Finance Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: How To Check Your Name In The List Of Beneficiaries?
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Sports IPL 2021: Williamson is coming along well, says Bayliss
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
If you are someone who is disappointed with your constant weight gain that seems to have no solution and you feel that you have tried every weight loss tip out there, in vain, then, we will have you know that there are thousands of people who are experiencing the same problem!
Losing weight is definitely not an easy task, as we may have already experienced. Going on various diets, with no results, then stress-eating to find relief from the frustration can get tedious at times, making us want to give up.
Being overweight or obese can surely be a negative thing, especially in this era, where being fit is given a lot of credit to.
It also makes a person feel self-conscious and affects his self-esteem. Weight issues can also lead to serious health complications such as obesity, coronary disorders, joint pain, cholesterol, etc.
Even many celebrities have gone through their fair share of struggling with weight loss, so you can imagine how it can be for laymen.
Weight loss can be difficult because many of us find it difficult to stick to a healthy diet and exercise regime.
The variety of delectable foods available today and the lack of time or motivation to exercise, also play an important part in weight gain.
Heredity and hormonal imbalance are also some of the causes for weight gain.
Many people take weight loss pills in efforts to lose weight; however, this habit can be extremely unhealthy.
So, here is an amazing beetroot juice remedy that can aid weight-loss.
- Beetroot Juice - 1 glass
- Honey - 1 tablespoon
- Lime Juice - 2 tablespoons
This home remedy to help with weight loss has even been backed by science and is known to work very well, when used on a regular basis.
Along with taking this remedy, one must also make an effort to exercise for 40 minutes on a daily basis and also eat healthy.
Avoid consuming foods that are rich in unhealthy sugars and carbohydrates, trans-fats and oil.
Beetroot juice is rich in protein and fibre content that can help dissolve the fat cells at a much faster rate, thus aiding weight loss.
Honey is rich in antioxidants which can boost your metabolic rate and add to the weight loss property of this health drink.
The vitamin C content in lime juice can also boost your metabolic rate to a great extent and help you lose weight quickly.
Along with the weight loss benefit, this beetroot drink can also increase your haemoglobin level, as it contains iron, along with improving your heart health.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of lime juice and honey to the glass of beetroot juice.
- Stir well to form a mixture.
- Your remedy is now ready for consumption.
- Consume this drink, every morning, before breakfast, for at least 3 months.
- You can also heat the beetroot juice, before adding the other ingredients.