- 5 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 6 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 6 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 7 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Does your partner or your roommate often complain about your snoring?
If yes, then do read on, as we've got just the thing that will help you curb this problem.
Factors like genes, obesity, allergy, nasal congestion, etc, are the common culprits for the grunting sound that people make in their sleep.
But, in reality, majority of the people who snore at night do it because of the congestion in their nose, which causes a vibration in their respiratory structure.
This health condition is exceedingly common among both men and women. And contrary to the common misconception, people who snore have absolutely no control over it.
Also Read: 7 Natural Cures For Snoring
Either ways, the loud and harsh sound that you create when you sleep can be highly annoying, especially for the people around you.
And that is why, today at Boldsky, we'll share with you an incredibly effective thing that will decongest your nasal passage and subside your snoring for good.
All you have to do is to scout around your kitchen and get 2 natural ingredients, kosher salt and distilled water, to prepare a nasal spray.
This saline water solution will clear the nasal passage and prevent you from making loud and harsh sounds at night.
Also Read: Reasons Why We Snore In Our Sleep
Also, unlike the over-the-counter nasal sprays, this won't cost you anything and will surely work wonders.
So, take a look at the ingredients that are required and the method of preparing this nasal spray.
½ tablespoon of kosher salt
1 cup of distilled water
1 empty spray bottle
Method To Prepare The Nasal Spray:
- Add the ingredients in a small glass bowl.
- Use a spoon to stir the mix well.
- Keep stirring till the salt is completely dissolved in water.
- Then, pour the mix in a spray bottle.
Every night, before you hit the hay, spray this mix at least 2-3 times in each of your nostrils. Be extra careful while doing it.
Also, just use this nasal spray for 4-5 nights. After that, you should chuck it away. Storing it for more than 5 days is highly not advised.
But, be mindful of the fact that this will only help if your snoring is happening because of nasal congestion. In any case, it is highly recommended to check with a health care professional to know the root cause of snoring.