- 3 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 3 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 3 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- 4 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Vidya Balan, And Prachi Tehlan Give Wedding Season Outfit Goals
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Sports Kachari, Ankushita storm into quarterfinals of the Women's National Boxing Championship
- News Karnataka by-election 2019: Exit polls predict BJP win in 8 to 12 seats despite tough fights
- Movies Deepika Padukone's Desi Superhero Project Is On Cards!
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Snoring is one the most problems faced by every second person. Snoring can be annoying and disrupt other's sleep. Snoring is when structures in the throat vibrate and make noise. Snoring is considered as a sleep disorder. Heavy snoring may require medical help for it increases the risk of heart disease. However, it can also be reduced using home remedies.
There are many products available in the market which claim to treat snoring. But none of them provide expected results. Home remedies work wonders in treating snoring. In this article, we at Boldsky will share some the easy home remedies that cure snoring. Read on, try it and see the difference.
Peppermint reduces swelling in the throat and nostrils thus makes breathing easy. Add few drops of peppermint oil to water. Gargle with it before going to bed. Repeat this procedure every day for the desired results.
The antiseptic and antibiotic property of turmeric avoids heavy snoring by clearing nasal passage. Turmeric reduces congestion which is one of the prime reasons behind the block.. Turmeric consumed with hot milk doubles the effect.
Garlic prevents snoring caused due to sinus blockage. The healing property of garlic, clears the blockage, reduces the inflammation in respiratory system and promotes good sleep.
Olive oil is one of the effective home remedies used to treat snoring. Since olive oil is anti-inflammatory, it cures inflammation and eases the respiratory system.
Cardamom unblocks nasal passages, eases breathing and thereby keeps off snoring. Mix half a teaspoonful of cardamom with water and drink it before going to bed.
Honey lubricates the throat and reduces the swelling around throat which obstructs airways thereby putting an end to snoring. Mix a tablespoon of honey with a glass of water and drink it before hitting the bed, to prevent snoring.
The anti-inflammatory property of chamomile effectively stops snoring. It eases the muscles which assists in better sleep. Drink chamomile tea with honey for better results.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans