- 7 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
If you notice that your urine is getting cloudy and that it comes with a foul smell or you have that frequent urge to urinate accompanied with fever, then there are chances that you might be having pus cells in the urine.
It is the bacterial infection that affects both the upper and lower urinary tracts, which includes the kidneys, urinary bladder and the ureters.
Also Read: Foods To Avoid Before Going To Bed
If you are looking out for the best way to treat pus cells in urine, then there are certain home remedies that can help. Though there are several treatment options, natural treatment to cure this condition is considered the best.
Also, the most worrying fact about the formation of pus cells in urine is that, this condition which is commonly known as Pyuria is more common among women than men. Getting the correct treatment at the right time is equally important. If left untreated, it might affect the kidneys.
Also Read: Natural Treatment For Gout Pain
In certain cases, the pus cell in urine is also caused due to sexually transmitted diseases (STD's). Maintaining basic hygiene is also equally important to prevent the condition.
Here is a list of certain home remedies that help in getting rid of pus cells in urine. Take a look.
1. Drink Plenty Of Water:
Water helps in flushing out the toxins and bacteria through the urine. This helps is preventing the formation of pus cells in the urine.
Garlic is one of the best known natural antibiotics. One could just consume two-three cloves of raw garlic or add it to food items, it helps.
3. Cranberry Juice:
Cranberries are rich in acid content. They help flush out the bacteria, making it difficult to survive in the body. Drinking a glass of cranberry juice every day helps to treat the symptoms effectively.
4. Coriander Seeds:
Soak two teaspoons of coriander seeds and keep it overnight. Strain the seeds in the morning and then drink it in the morning. Do this till the symptoms subside. This will help reduce the infection quickly.
5. Baking Soda:
Take half a teaspoon of baking soda, mix it along with a glass of water and then drink it once a day till the symptoms subside. It helps prevent the bacterial growth and pus cell formation.
Take one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, add it to a glass of water and then mix it well. Drink this once in a day, it will help reduce the infection.
7. Cucumber Juice:
Drink cucumber juice at least twice a day. This helps in flushing out the toxins through urine and it also keeps the body cool. This in turn helps in treating the symptoms of pus cells in urine.
Yoghurt contains good bacteria that help in getting rid of the pus cells in urine. Just have a small bowl of yoghurt every day, it definitely helps in the long run.