Severe pain, especially at the nodes of your feet or even the knees and joints, is a major symptom of gout. The intensity of the pain can vary from one person to the other. Few might have slight pain but for a few, it gets excruciating.
So, if you are looking out for a way to treat such painful gout, then today we will be explaining about one of the best natural ways to get rid of gout pain.
All that you need is one beet, one cucumber and one carrot, and there you are, ready to get your dose of painkiller for gout.
Also Read: Benefits of Drinking Boiled Lemon Water
Gout is nothing but a disorder which people suffer from when the uric acid level in the body rises too high. Due to this, the uric acid forms crystals and accumulates around the lining of the joints. This causes pain.
Getting the correct treatment at the right time is extremely important. If left untreated and unattended, it might leave one crippled and affect the movement as well.
In order to get rid of the pain, people might just pop in painkillers and this might provide an immediate relief. However, taking this every time you suffer from pain might cause a lot of side effects. Hence, taking natural home remedies for gout pain is the best way to treat it.
Here is a simple method for preparing a natural juice for relief from gout pain. Take a look.
Method Of Preparation:
1. Take one beetroot. Clean it and then peel it properly. Cut it into small cubes.
2. Take one cucumber. Clean it and then peel it. Then, cut it into small pieces.
3. Then, take one carrot. Peel it and cut it into small cubes.
4. Add all these ingredients into a mixer grinder and then blend it well.
5. Drink the juice obtained from this early in the morning on an empty stomach.