- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Once in a while late periods may not be a problem but regular suffering of delayed periods may disturb the normal functioning of the body.
Home remedies for delayed periods –
1. Grapes and especially black grapes is one of the most effective home remedies for delayed menstruation. Regular intake of grape juice can perfect the menstruation cycle. However, in summer months, stick to one glass a day.
2. Make some radish seed paste and mix it with one glass of buttermilk. Drinking one glass everyday is one of the effective home remedies for delayed menstruation.
3. Bitter gourd juice twice a day is the solution to all your periods" problems. There are also other benefits of bitter gourd.
4. Another very effective home remedy for delayed menstruation is drinking cane juice since two weeks before the periods due date.
5. Regular intake of aloe vera juice helps the body maintain regular menstruation cycle.
Follow these five home remedies for delayed menstruation and it is best to avoid medication for this problem.