- 7 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- 7 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 80% Off On Festive Jewellery!
- 9 hrs ago Alia Bhatt’s Metallic Gold Avatar At The Time 100 Impact Awards 2022
- News Rahul Gandhi was asked to request me to withdraw from Congress prez poll: Tharoor
- Sports Rilee Rossouw smashes 48-ball 100* as South Africa thrash India by 49 runs in dead rubber at Indore
- Finance ICICI Securities Upgraded This Small Cap Service Sector Stock From Hold To Add, Shares Can Surge 10%
- Technology Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Automobiles Zontes Motorcycles Launched In India: Chinese Motorcycles Priced Higher Than The Competition
- Education Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling registration begins: apply by October 10
- Travel Bisti Widlerness: A Must-See Natural Wonder In The USA
- Movies Anusha Dandekar Posts A Sweet Picture With Yuvraj Singh, Calls Him 'Favourite Human'
There are several means and method that help promote weight loss.
From exercises to supplements to foods, the list is never-ending. In the current article, we will be focusing on exploring some of the most beneficial types of food that can help promote weight loss. Incorporate these foods into your daily diet to boost a healthy weight loss. Take a look.
Packed with antioxidants and other several nutrients, lemon is one amongst the most beneficial fruit that helps promote weight loss. Lemon water can promote fullness, boost metabolism and increase weight loss .
Drinking lemon juice early morning on an empty stomach can help with weight loss.
Oranges have zero fat and are a rich source of antioxidants, which makes them one of the best weight-loss friendly fruits . Oranges provide only 47 calories per 100 grams and are termed as a negative calorie fruit as it contains fewer calories than what your body requires .
This property of oranges plays a major role in promoting weight loss as the fruit when consumed burns more than what you eat.
This tangy and sour fruit contains polyphenols that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which may help prevent certain diseases . High in vitamin C, this sour food aids in weight loss if consumed once in a week. Add tamarind to curries to help cut the fat .
Studies show that tamarinds contain hydroxycitric acid (HCA) which is connected to weight loss as it inhibits an enzyme in the body which helps store fat .
Fat-free yoghurt is high in protein, calcium, vitamins and probiotics, which are essential for your overall health . Studies have reported that fat-free yoghurt a day can help you lose fat in the stomach area .
Note: If you are too hungry, avoid eating yoghurt as it can cause bloating.
Although it may sound surprising, tomatoes can help you lose weight by getting rid of the unwanted fat content in the body . Tomatoes can reverse leptin resistance, a type of protein which helps to regulate metabolic rate and appetite and plays a central role in shedding that extra pound .
6. Raw Mango
Green mangoes are one of the best foods that help promote healthy weight loss. This fruit can help you lose weight naturally. Eating raw mangoes can help promote weight loss as the fruit help improve your metabolism and digestion, thereby promoting healthy weight loss .
Pineapple contains a high amount of bromelain acid which burns the fat as soon as the fruit gets digested after consumption . Apart from that, the fruit has a good fibre content which can help control your blood sugar level and help you eat less because it keeps you feeling full .
8. Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
Apart from the aforementioned, fermented vegetables are also a good option for weight loss. This sour food burns calories in a quickly due to the presence of acids.
On A Final Note…
While these sour foods help promote weight loss, eating sour foods at night should be avoided as it aggravates cold and cough. Apart from that, sour foods may hinder your weight loss journey at night as it can cause water retention.
Also, consuming these foods alone will not help promote weight loss nor is it healthy. It is highly important to follow a healthy diet and exercise regime, always.
- nutritionKinnow Vs Orange: Which Fruit Is Healthier?
- nutrition11 Health Benefits Of Kumquat, Nutrition And Recipes
- wellnessWhat To Eat When You Feel Nauseous?
- nutritionWhy Men Should Eat Berries And Citrus Fruits
- prenatalBest Citrus Fruits For Pregnant Women
- nutritionNatural Citric Acid â€“ Sources & Benefits
- nutritionOnam 2022: Is Avial Good For Weight Loss?
- diet fitness10 Exercises That Burn More Calories Than Running
- nutritionAre Rice Cakes Healthy? Do They Help With Weight Loss?
- recipes3-Ingredient Homemade And Organic Recipe To Burn Unwanted Belly Fat
- nutritionWhat Are Leptin And Ghrelin And How Do They Affect The Body Weight?
- diet fitnessWorld Health Day 2022: What Are Fad Diets? Why Are They Popular Instead Of Being Unsafe?