- 59 min ago Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts A Vibrant Pink Suit As She Steps Out With Her Mother
- 2 hrs ago Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari: Karishma Tanna Look Glamorous In A Bold Pink Outfit In The Item Song Basanti
- 3 hrs ago November 2020: Important Festivals Falling In This Month
- 3 hrs ago Poor Intimate Hygiene Linked To Being One Of The Biggest Causes Of Cervical Cancer
- Finance Biocon Among Top 5 Biotech Employers In The World
- Technology Moto E7 Bags Multiple Certifications; Launch Seems Imminent
- News K'taka proposes ban on govt servants acting in films, TV programmes
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 52: RCB vs SRH: Preview: Bangalore eye play-off berth, Hyderabad survival
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Movies Gatham Trailer Featuring Rakesh Galebhe And Poojitha Kuraparthi Is Intriguing
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Teaser Videos Released Ahead Of Launch: Watch Them Here!
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
There are several means and method that help promote weight loss.
From exercises to supplements to foods, the list is never-ending. In the current article, we will be focusing on exploring some of the most beneficial types of food that can help promote weight loss. Incorporate these foods into your daily diet to boost a healthy weight loss. Take a look.
Packed with antioxidants and other several nutrients, lemon is one amongst the most beneficial fruit that helps promote weight loss. Lemon water can promote fullness, boost metabolism and increase weight loss .
Drinking lemon juice early morning on an empty stomach can help with weight loss.
Oranges have zero fat and are a rich source of antioxidants, which makes them one of the best weight-loss friendly fruits . Oranges provide only 47 calories per 100 grams and are termed as a negative calorie fruit as it contains fewer calories than what your body requires .
This property of oranges plays a major role in promoting weight loss as the fruit when consumed burns more than what you eat.
This tangy and sour fruit contains polyphenols that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which may help prevent certain diseases . High in vitamin C, this sour food aids in weight loss if consumed once in a week. Add tamarind to curries to help cut the fat .
Studies show that tamarinds contain hydroxycitric acid (HCA) which is connected to weight loss as it inhibits an enzyme in the body which helps store fat .
Fat-free yoghurt is high in protein, calcium, vitamins and probiotics, which are essential for your overall health . Studies have reported that fat-free yoghurt a day can help you lose fat in the stomach area .
Note: If you are too hungry, avoid eating yoghurt as it can cause bloating.
Although it may sound surprising, tomatoes can help you lose weight by getting rid of the unwanted fat content in the body . Tomatoes can reverse leptin resistance, a type of protein which helps to regulate metabolic rate and appetite and plays a central role in shedding that extra pound .
6. Raw Mango
Green mangoes are one of the best foods that help promote healthy weight loss. This fruit can help you lose weight naturally. Eating raw mangoes can help promote weight loss as the fruit help improve your metabolism and digestion, thereby promoting healthy weight loss .
Pineapple contains a high amount of bromelain acid which burns the fat as soon as the fruit gets digested after consumption . Apart from that, the fruit has a good fibre content which can help control your blood sugar level and help you eat less because it keeps you feeling full .
8. Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
Apart from the aforementioned, fermented vegetables are also a good option for weight loss. This sour food burns calories in a quickly due to the presence of acids.
On A Final Note…
While these sour foods help promote weight loss, eating sour foods at night should be avoided as it aggravates cold and cough. Apart from that, sour foods may hinder your weight loss journey at night as it can cause water retention.
Also, consuming these foods alone will not help promote weight loss nor is it healthy. It is highly important to follow a healthy diet and exercise regime, always.