There are some surprising mental and physical changes that you can face after you lose weight. You must be prepared to take in all this.
Nobody would tell you about these things and you'll start comprehending with these changes only after you actually start facing these changes.
Shedding pounds come with a few unexpected surprises. Your skin might become more squishy and your breasts may become more droopier.
There is this phenomenon called 'weight loss shock' that is unavoidable. It takes some time for us to get used to the 'new' body that we're living in.
There are some common physical and mental changes that are least expected when you reach the other side of weight loss.
In this article, we have mentioned about some of things that no one tells you on losing weight. Read further to know about what no one tells you on the dramatic weight loss process.
1. You Feel Cold All The Time:
You will start experiencing feeling cold than ever. It would be a literal torture if you're in an air-conditioned room. Fat acts as a natural insulator. So you become more sensitive to the changes in the temperature as you lose pounds.
2. Your Sweet Tooth Changes:
You'll actually start losing your desire for sugary or fattening foods. So, you'll get used to eating less sweets while losing weight.
3. It Takes Nothing To Gain Weight And Maintenance Is The Key:
It is very easy to gain back the weight that you have lost. Keeping the weight off requires some serious efforts from your side. You need to keep a tab on your diet and exercise.
4. Your Memory Improves:
Yes, losing weight can actually improve your memory. Research has suggested a higher brain activity and an improved memory. This is one of the things that no one tells you on losing weight.
5. You'll Sleep Better:
As the pounds come off, you'll have more energy throughout the day. Then you tend to be more active and will end being more exhausted. This will give you better sleep.
6. You'll Feel More Stressed:
The burden of maintaining your weight can be emotionally taxing. The effort of maintaining weight will become more of an obsession.
7. You'll Need New Shoes:
When you lose weight, you'll lose fat from your entire body. It also includes your feet. Hence, you might have to give up on your favourite pair of shoes. Well, what can we say 'sigh'!
8. You Need To Re-Size Your Ring:
You'll notice that the size of your fingers have actually reduced. Hence, you'll end up resizing your finger rings as well.
- What To Eat For Breakfast When Trying To Lose Weight
- 10 Best Fruits That Burn Belly Fat
- 10 Benefits Of Eating Spinach Every Day
- How Many Carbs Should One Eat In A Day To Lose Weight
- How Many Calories Is Healthy To Lose Weight?
- Best Time To Eat Banana For Weight Loss
- 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Fish Oil
- 10 Health Benefits Of Gelatin You Should Know
- Does Eating Salad Every Day Help You Lose Weight?
- Metabolism Boosters: 15 Calorie-Burning Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight
- 10 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- 9 Health Benefits Of Brown Rice
- 9 Surprising Facts About Common Cold You Never Knew!