There are some surprising mental and physical changes that you can face after you lose weight. You must be prepared to take in all this.
Nobody would tell you about these things and you'll start comprehending with these changes only after you actually start facing these changes.
Shedding pounds come with a few unexpected surprises. Your skin might become more squishy and your breasts may become more droopier.
There is this phenomenon called 'weight loss shock' that is unavoidable. It takes some time for us to get used to the 'new' body that we're living in.
There are some common physical and mental changes that are least expected when you reach the other side of weight loss.
In this article, we have mentioned about some of things that no one tells you on losing weight. Read further to know about what no one tells you on the dramatic weight loss process.
1. You Feel Cold All The Time:
You will start experiencing feeling cold than ever. It would be a literal torture if you're in an air-conditioned room. Fat acts as a natural insulator. So you become more sensitive to the changes in the temperature as you lose pounds.
2. Your Sweet Tooth Changes:
You'll actually start losing your desire for sugary or fattening foods. So, you'll get used to eating less sweets while losing weight.
3. It Takes Nothing To Gain Weight And Maintenance Is The Key:
It is very easy to gain back the weight that you have lost. Keeping the weight off requires some serious efforts from your side. You need to keep a tab on your diet and exercise.
4. Your Memory Improves:
Yes, losing weight can actually improve your memory. Research has suggested a higher brain activity and an improved memory. This is one of the things that no one tells you on losing weight.
5. You'll Sleep Better:
As the pounds come off, you'll have more energy throughout the day. Then you tend to be more active and will end being more exhausted. This will give you better sleep.
6. You'll Feel More Stressed:
The burden of maintaining your weight can be emotionally taxing. The effort of maintaining weight will become more of an obsession.
7. You'll Need New Shoes:
When you lose weight, you'll lose fat from your entire body. It also includes your feet. Hence, you might have to give up on your favourite pair of shoes. Well, what can we say 'sigh'!
8. You Need To Re-Size Your Ring:
You'll notice that the size of your fingers have actually reduced. Hence, you'll end up resizing your finger rings as well.
- How Kareena Kapoor Lost Her Weight After Pregnancy?
- Bhumi Pednekar's Weight Loss Diet Plan Is What Will Motivate You Today
- How to Lose Weight Without Counting Calories
- How Sleep And Weight Loss Are Connected
- How Much Protein Do You Exactly Need For Weight Loss?
- 8 Common Mistakes People Make When Trying to Lose Weight
- Raw Food Diet : Benefits And Side Effects You Should Know
- What Is Kate Middleton's Weight Loss Diet?
- The Complete Weight-Loss Guide For Men Over 40
- Does Basil Or Tulsi Help You Lose Weight?
- Muesli Or Oats: Which Is Better For Weight Loss?
- Is Poha Good For Weight Loss