- 1 hr ago Designer Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia: Her Stylish Looks As Komolika From Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 July 2020
- 14 hrs ago National Cleft And Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month: What Is Cleft Lip And Palate?
- News 5 down: UP cops gun down 2 associates of Vikas Dubey
- Automobiles Maruti WagonR Electric Hatchback Spied Testing Once Again In India
- Movies Anubhav Sinha On How SRK-Starrer Ra.One Failure Affected Him: It Drains You; Haunts You For Years
- Finance CG Power Shares Locked In 5% Lower Circuit After Yes Bank Sells Part Stake
- Sports Sophie Devine appointed full-time captain of New Zealand women's cricket team
- Technology Redmi Note 9 India Launch Likely Set For This Month
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
You keep looking at all the toned men and women in fashion magazines, on the television or in the movies and you also want to attain that flawless figure, right?
If yes, then it is a very good habit to get into, because more than just the great physical appearance you can attain, it is more to do with the health aspect.
As we know, exercising, be it in any form, can help prevent and cure a number of diseases, which is why experts opine that to remain healthy, there should be a mixture of healthy food and exercise.
In this competitive age, many of us may be rather busy to involve ourselves in exercise routines.
However, if you want to remain healthy, you should always make exercise a priority.
Even if there is no time to join a gym or take zumba lessons, you can practice exercise right at home, or go for jogs whenever you can.
When you are exercising on a regular basis, you must ensure that you supplement your body with the right kind of food.
Because, when you are exercising and still not taking in healthy food, all your efforts can go for a waste.
For instance, if you exercise the right amount every day, but still consume junk food, you may not make much progress, when it comes to toning your body.
Similarly, if you eat too less after you work out, it could cause nutritional deficiencies and muscle wasting!
Especially, with people who lift weight at a gym, a lot of their muscular strength is utilised and the muscles become sore.
So, here is a natural drink which can help your muscles to recover, after an intense workout session!
- Almond Milk (available at major grocery stores) - 1/2 a glass
- Avocado Pulp - 3 tablespoons
- Dark Chocolate Powder - 1 tablespoon
This homemade drink which can help repair and soothe your muscles after a workout can work effectively, when used on a regular basis.
It is also important to ensure that your diet supplements your workout routine. For this, you can consult a nutrition specialist, because it is always necessary to consume the right amount of calories and foods, in accordance with your workout routine.
Almond milk is rich in protein and vitamin E; both of these compounds help strengthen the muscle tissues and prevent muscle wasting, after exercise.
The omega-3 fatty acids present in avocado can help lubricate the muscular joints and tissues to reduce soreness and pain.
As dark chocolate contains antioxidants, it can reduce the muscular inflammation caused by exercise and provide relief from soreness and pain.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a blender.
- Grind well to form a mixture.
- Pour this mixture into a glass.
- Consume it once every day, after your workout session.
- This drink can be consumed as long as you want to.
Note: If you are allergic to almonds, you can use cow's milk or soy milk instead.