- News Nomination process for BJP National Prez to be held on Monday, J P Nadda to succeed Amit Shah
- Sports India beat Netherlands in shoot-out in second match to lead FIH Pro League points table
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7: Chandan Achar Is The Second Contestant To Be Eliminated
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Breakfast is definitely the most important meal of the day that you can't afford to miss out on no matter what. One of the best breakfast combinations that you can go for are chia seeds and oats.
They are not only nutritious and healthy but can also provide you with enough energy to sustain throughout the day.
Moreover, they can stimulate weight loss and get rid of that annoying belly fat.
Oats are known to be rich in beta-glucan, a soluble fibre that is beneficial in a number of ways. It helps in regulating the blood sugar levels, lowers bad cholesterol and also improves cardiovascular health. Oats are also abundant in proteins, fibre and minerals.
When it comes to chia seeds, they are a rich source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. They also contain calcium more than what can be found in milk and other milk products. They also promote cardiovascular health, lower high cholesterol levels and are rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
Chia seeds are also known to have regenerative properties and are beneficial for people suffering from arthritis.
In this article, we have mentioned one of the best breakfast recipes for flat stomach. Read further to know about this quick healthy breakfast idea for weight loss.
Breakfast Recipe Using Oats And Chia Seeds:
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 500 ml of water
- 2 spoons of vanilla
- 1 spoon of cinnamon powder
- 2 spoons honey
- 1 pinch of salt sea
- 4 spoons of chia seeds
Point #1: Add The Content To A Pot
Add water, cinnamon and vanilla in a pot and bring it to a boil. Once it starts boiling, you can reduce it to low heat and then add the oats to it.
Point #2: Now Leave It Aside For Sometime
Cover it and leave it for five minutes to soak. Add the honey and salt to it and mix well.
Point #3: Transfer It To A Bowl
Pour it in a bowl while it's still hot and also add the chia seeds. Mix it well and your high-energy breakfast recipe is ready.
Point #4: Add Delicious Toppings To It
You can add your favourite fruit toppings to your meal such as bananas, strawberries, apple, etc., or you can also eat it plain as per your choice.