When you flip through the glossy pages of a fashion magazine and look at all the models and celebrities flaunting their fit, slim figures, you would certainly feel a pang of envy, right?
In today's society, where being slim is the trend, it can be quite embarrassing to be overweight.
If a person is overweight or obese, it could make him/her extremely self conscious and may affect the confidence level negatively.
In addition, being overweight or obese can lead to serious health complications and may give rise to other disorders such as joint pain, cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, coronary diseases, etc.
It is crucial to maintain an ideal body weight, even if the process of losing weight may seem difficult at first.
Also Read : Steps To Tighten Tummy
Weight gain can be caused by various reasons like a poor diet, lack of exercise, hormonal imbalance, genetics, etc.
Whatever the reason might be, if we make our minds up to attain a healthy weight, it is surely not too difficult to achieve.
So, here is a 15-minute ritual that can be followed every day, after dinner, that can aid weight loss.
Now, if you have seen people from Italy, most of them tend to have fit, slim bodies. This is because they follow this rule that we will mention below, in order to maintain a healthy weight.
This 15-minute ritual involves a combination of 2 types of simple exercises, which can be very effective for weight loss, especially when performed after dinner, as they can improve your metabolic rate to a great extent, thus burning fat cells.
However, you must also keep in mind that following a fat-free diet is also important for weight loss, while you are on this remedy.
How To Perform The 15-Minute Ritual:
- After about 10 minutes of having your dinner, go to a quiet place and start to jog in the same spot where you are standing.
- Continue to spot-jog for about 10 minutes.
- Spot-jog with moderate speed.
- Immediately after that, lie down on your back, on the floor or a mat.
- Bring both your knees close to your chest and slowly push your legs forward.
- This exercise is called the abdominal crunches.
- Repeat the exercise for 5 minutes.
- Follow this 15-minute ritual for 3 months. You can gradually increase the time and the number of repetitions.