- 2 hrs ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 8 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 19 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 21 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- Finance 3 Best Sectoral Equity Funds For SIP In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 100%
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021, Group 2, Afghanistan vs Scotland: Teams look to open campaign with win
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5 Elimination: Priya Gets Evicted From The Show
- News Amit Shah to inaugurate research centre at IIT Jammu, address rally today
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Burning 1,000 calories a day at the gym is not an easy task, but with dedication and intensity, it can surely be accomplished. Experts state that the amount of calories that can be burned depends on a person's weight and his fitness levels. It also depends on the intensity levels and time spent during workout.
At the gym, you can perform exercises all at one time or break them up into variations depending on your body structure and capacity. If you want to know how you are doing, keep a check on the heart rate and calories, wearing a monitor is ideal.
Some ask this common question -- If I'm able to burn 1,000 calories in a workout, how I benefit?
Your excess fat will disappear quickly and it will also increase your stamina levels. This also helps in boosting your immunity levels.
Did you know that a pound of fat contains around 3,500 calories? So, if you can cut back on the calorie a bit, you can easily burn an extra 1,000 calories in a day at the gym.
Here are some of the ways to burn 1000 calories a day at the gym to lose weight:
The best way to lose weight is through cardio. This form of exercise gets your heart pumped up and your energy levels high. Walking at a high speed or running on the treadmill for 30 minutes can make you burn around 1000 calories a day at the gym.
When you cycle for more than 20 minutes at a stretch, you can burn over 1000 calories in a day at the gym. Cycling is one of the fastest ways to lose weight. However, cycling after you work out on the treadmill is not a good idea for your legs, as they can hurt the next day.
To lose weight fast, try your hand at boxing. For women, boxing can be a little tough, but it is not impossible. Boxing for 15 minutes can make you lose over 700 calories. It is important to note that you make sure that you breathe out each time you lift your hands to box.
Jumping rope may sound a lot easier than any of the exercises mentioned above. Jumping rope consistently will help you burn 1000 calories a day. Each jump you take, contract your tummy to get toned abs.
Squats are no piece of cake when it comes to losing weight. If you want to burn more than 1000 calories at the gym every day, do a three set of squats. It will help burn fat on the lower region of your back and thighs.
Lunging for a minimum of 15 minutes at a stretch will make you burn more than 1000 calories. Lunges are also known to reduce the fat around your waist, if you are slightly heavier there.
Skiing can be fun when you are in the snow. When skiing on machines at the gym, it isn't fun. The best way to burn 1000 calories at the gym is to ski for at least 20 minutes at a constant level of 5.
To burn calories at a fast pace, aerobics is the way to start your weight loss programme. You can easily lose more than 1500 calories with a 30-minute workout of aerobics.
Burn calories by pumping iron. Carrying weights that are less than 2 kgs is apt for women who are beginners. The more weight you carry, the better it is in building muscle and reducing fat.
When you are into circuit training, you are able to burn more than 1000 calories to lose weight. Perform circuit training in groups at the gym to get the motivation to lose 1000 calories.