- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Talks About Marriage, Motherhood And Matches In Latest Issue Of Femina
- 3 hrs ago Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- 3 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aquarius 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Sign
- 3 hrs ago 7 Types Of Cancer That Affect Women
- News West Bengal elections 2021: 'Not campaigning in upcoming West Bengal polls,' says Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Vijay Hazare QF: Panchal century takes Gujarat to semi-finals
- Movies Nani Hikes His Remuneration, Charges Rs 14 Crore For Upcoming Films?
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
You must be wondering, how can anyone miss fat gain symptoms. After all, our whole life revolves around how we are putting on weight. You ask any of your friends how she has been and you will surely hear her talk about putting on weight. And yet, we do not take the fat gain symptoms very seriously.
When we express concern about gaining weight, we say it just for the heck of it. It just means that I am 2 sizes larger than I would like to be. It doesn't really mean that you are actually getting fatter and you can't figure out why. Often, we ignore fat gain symptoms to such a great extent that we have no clue that we have put on unless we step on a weighing scale. Only when you see the numbers on the weighing machine do you realise about weight gain.
And the trouble is that it is not very often that we actually get ourselves weighed. That is why, it is very important to recognize the fat gain symptoms and take them seriously before the signs of obesity start showing. Human are excellent at denial. And none of us like to believe that we are getting fatter. That is why we brush away fat gain symptoms very conveniently.
Here is a comprehensive list of fat gain symptoms that you need keep a track of regularly.
Jeans Don't Lie
If your jeans seem to sit tighter on your waist then it doesn't means that a hot wash has made your denims shrink. Your jeans get tight when you start to gain some belly fat.
Nor Do Your Curves
If you wear your old t-shirt and suddenly start looking very curvaceous, then it could mean two things. One is that your vital assets are increasing due to hormonal reasons. The other more common reason is that you are putting on weight.
Your undergarments give you the first fat gain symptoms. When your bra strap suddenly seems a lot short and your lingerie is too tight for you, it could only mean that you have gained weight.
Your face is one of the first places on your body where you put on weight. If you suddenly start noticing a double chin, it is a definitely sign that you are getting fatter. Some people have a tendency to have double chin, but it always gets much worse with weight gain.
When your rings suddenly seem too tight on your fingers and you have literally struggle to get them off, it is time to hit the gym.
Your old photos can be the best eye opener ever. If you take a photo that is about one year old and compare it to your present photo, you are bound to get the hints that you have been busy gaining weight.
The Dancing Belly
When you gain weight in an unhealthy way, you will be gaining only loose fat. So if you feel that your hips twist every time you walk and your loose flabby belly is dancing as you move, it is a fat gain symptom for sure.
It is not just your external body that suffers from the signs of obesity., the extra fat also gets deposited in your heart and arteries. So as you get fatter, you will have trouble breathing and your movements will become slower.
Chubby cheeks do look cute but only on kids. If your cheeks are too chubby then you have been putting on face fat that will make your cheekbones disappear.