- 30 min ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 2 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 2 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 2 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Sports Coronavirus: European Tour to resume with British Masters on July 22
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Movies Akshay Kumar Apologizes To Twinkle Khanna For Not Mentioning Her In Tweet On PadMan!
- News FM Nirmala Sitharaman chairs FSDC meeting, takes stock of economy amid COVID-19 crisis
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Juicy, crunchy cucumbers don't just make refreshing summer meals; they are also exceptionally low in calories (just 16 per cup). And are a powerhouse of Vitamin C that keeps your skin glowing and healthy. What more!! They also have 95% water content!!
So, cucumbers aren't merely for munching as your favorite salad; cucumber diet is the secret to that slim, healthy body that you have always been jealous of!! It is an effective and healthy way to cleanse your body from deep inside and lose weight. Being rich in dietary fibre, cucumbers fill up your stomach and are perfect as a great diet food. Now you know why those skinny celebrities survived only on cucumbers!!
Lose Weight With Cucumber
- Cucumbers are rich in water content, almost 95%, and dietary fibres, which are most effective in cleansing the body of harmful toxins released by the digestive system. Thus they promote better digestion.
Benefits of a Cucumber Diet
Cucumber comes with innumerable health benefits; the most significant one being that it aids in losing weight and slimming down more effectively.
- As it contains 95% of water and 5% dietary fibres, it thoroughly cleanses the body and frees it from harmful toxins that hinder your digestive system. This way, it promotes better digestion, which in turn speeds up metabolism. Another key feature of the cucumber diet is that it aids in cooling the body, keeps you feeling refreshed and relaxed all day long.
- Cucumbers make tasty and filling salads that can keep you going all along the day. Mix 2 lbs of cucumbers with a pinch of salt, a teaspoon of herbs such as oregano, parsley and dill, and olive oil to make a delicious salad for your cucumber diet. Besides the health benefits of cucumbers, the herbs are rich in vitamins and minerals that provide essential nourishment to the body. Follow the diet for 3 days and you can expect weight loss of about 2 kg. It works as a fantastic natural skin care product, which can instantly brighten up your skin and eyes. Here's an idea for a standard cucumber diet.
The Cucumber Diet
For breakfast: 1 bowl of cucumber salad, 1 cup of tea, and a toast of wheat bread with jam
For lunch: Egg toast or chicken breast with bread, a bowl of cucumber salad
For dinner: Only salad
This is standard format for the cucumber diet. You can always introduce your own alternatives but keep the calorie count constant.